• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anyone here powershield consistently?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Zoso we've played before and Ive seen you play. I know your good, better than me but I havent seen you shut down any falcos with powershielding when using falcon. Is your powershielding that good?
I don't think I could powershield consistently the last time I saw you. Greg pretty much nailed it, though. Powershielding is pointless if you aren't able to powershield the right lasers at the right times and punish accordingly.

Also, Falco ***** Falcon. No johns.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Some characters have smaller shields, and thus have less space in between their bodies and their shields. This makes the timing for the powershield even harder because of the lack of room.

So in actuality, I think its significantly harder to do with G&W, DK...and any other character with a horrible shield.

Top Bottom