• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can I put in a request for someone on shoddy?

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was playing shoddy, And I went to have a glass of water.

My sister was in the room, and she thought it was funny to use the "ban self" tab, and now Im gone for 9 years.

Could someone ask colin to unban me? My name was shadowlatias.

D13

Smash Ace
Well, I PMed Colin on the official server. I didn't get very far.

D13: Colin, could I ask you something?
Colin: you just did
Colin: I permit only one question per day, and you just used yours up.
D13: Guess I'll come back tomorrow
So yeah, I'll give it another shot later. >_>

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow..........he's an *******.
Yeah. And immature. If you're going to do that as a joke, that's one thing. If you're going to SERIOUSLY say that you only permit one question a day and "Can I ask you something" counts, then you're just a moron.

But yeah, if I were you, I'd kill your sister. She needs to learn to leave your stuff alone...

On another note, why is there a ban self option? It seems like that's just begging for people to accidentally ban themselves...

D13

Smash Ace
Colin is totally weird. I always try not to aggravate him, though. He can be really nasty and ban you for the silliest things.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Could someone else try?

PLEASE!?!?
PLEASE!?!?
PLEASE!?!?
PLEASE!?!?
PLEASE!?!?
PLEASE!?!?
PLEASE!?!?

D13

Smash Ace
Well I aksed him if he would unban you. He just said no. :(

Someone else should try, though. He might just have a grudge against me, I dunno.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Well I aksed him if he would unban you. He just said no. :(

Someone else should try, though. He might just have a grudge against me, I dunno.
Your joking. You have to ****ing joking. You do not know how... argh.
wow you should do some 10 times more worse to your sister. Hmm maybe delete some thing important to her.
Meh, she has done much worse before.

She deleted my sprites, ny crystal game data, and my ipod songs >.<

Everytime I score revenge, she does somthing worse.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Can't you create another account? If no than start an angry internet mob against Colin.

Meh, she has done much worse before.

She deleted my sprites, ny crystal game data, and my ipod songs >.<

Everytime I score revenge, she does somthing worse.
Give your sister to me, I'll do something depending on her age.

D13

Smash Ace
Well I think they're making a Smogon server soon. So if no one else can help you, you could always hang out there. It should be pretty active.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to test out my new team, for gods sake.

Why? If colin ever sees this, Why not? Did I do something wrong? The only thing I remeber is mabye finding out the rollout glitch....

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
COLIN HATE THREAD!!! Colin is like a big atheist bigot on the site. I almost totally cannot stand the main chat. You can bash Christians all you want pretty much, but saying being homophobic is a good thing, and gays suck gets a no being homophobic in the chat warning from him. I said fine ban me. If you're let atheists rant at least be fair about it. Hope a smogon server opens soon, or else I may start playing on one of the modded servers. Amazing Ampharos's anyone?

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Why? If colin ever sees this, Why not? Did I do something wrong? The only thing I remeber is mabye finding out the rollout glitch....
Well, what are you worrying about? You said your sister banned you, not Colin? I think Colin doesn't want to unban you since he doesn't know it was an accident. He probally thinks you did something illegal at the server, then you got banned and now you are trying to fool him into unbanning you.

Well, have a good life in those 9 coming years.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Well, what are you worrying about? You said your sister banned you, not Colin? I think Colin doesn't want to unban you since he doesn't know it was an accident. He probally thinks you did something illegal at the server, then you got banned and now you are trying to fool him into unbanning you.

Well, have a good life in those 9 coming years.
8 years and 11 months now...

Insta dislike in colin.

ss118

Smash Master
Colin's got a sort of "twisted" sense of humor. You've got to get used to him.

This is a smash site, so you should know something about brawl. Just say Ness = god tier to get on his good side, then throroughly explain the situation. He should have record of your banning, so he can go and double-check if he doesn't believe you.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Colin's got a sort of "twisted" sense of humor. You've got to get used to him.

This is a smash site, so you should know something about brawl. Just say Ness = god tier to get on his good side, then throroughly explain the situation. He should have record of your banning, so he can go and double-check if he doesn't believe you.
Ness IS good tier if you can use him. He's probebly low tier because some people dont know how to.

And I already explained to him the situation, so I guess its his choice.

Colin, please.

And peppers, I dont think thats a very smart idea for ANYONE on shoddy.

M.K

Level 55
I preferred NetBattle over Shoddy....it was alot more user friendly IMO.
Plus, the RPG servers were FUN!

D13

Smash Ace
Yeah, netbattle was difinitely easier to use. If you wanted a Gyarados on your team, all you had to do was type in "Gya" and it knew what you wanted. But on shoddy, you have to go through the whole list and find what you want. :[

Netbattle also had those big move buttons that were easy to use, and everything happened one thing at a time. On shoddy, you have to read a block of text after every turn, and that can get frustrating at times.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
The SSJ Dragon Alliance is a quality alliance. You should also check our rules (which we take very seriously).

Anyway, if you don't like the way you've banned yourself, you can consult Colin's suicide modeller.

I also have an idiot's guide to suicide which you can consult if you're having troubles. Remember that I can sell you rope.
The Atheist sells terrible rope, you'd be better off asking AA.

P.S. I'm the best.

Edit: Colin and I couldn't decide whether or not to unban you, so we fought a pokemon battle to decide. Colin never loses, of course, as dictated by The Book of Colin. Still, it was a mere 6-0, so he granted you your shoddy life.

Edit 2: Be sure to fully read the Book of Colin before logging on:
http://official.shoddybattle.com:81/bookofcolin.htm

The Atheist

Smash Rookie
The Atheist sells terrible rope, you'd be better off asking AA.
My ropes are of the finest quality, Light. Also, for a limited time only, you can get a quality copy of the book of colin with each purchase. Americans can't even name simple shapes, so why would you trust an american to make rope for you?

Top Bottom