• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone help me with online?

SmMsh Blood147

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blood147
I an fairly new to pm but i have the addon added and connected to wifi on vesion 3.6 but when i press play online it says discounted from network

jam3s007

Smash Cadet
This happens to me all the time. I asked for help but no one here has given me an explanation.

abcool

Smash Ace
I an fairly new to pm but i have the addon added and connected to wifi on vesion 3.6 but when i press play online it says discounted from network

This version of PM 3.6 is tricky in the fact that they send all the files you need with the download instead of having a separate download for the online version.

1) Delete your Brawl data since you will need to be assigned a new Friend Code by the new Wii servers.
2) Open up the project M files you downloaded and look for Launcher and then Addons, click "wifi" extract the file and take the RSBE01 file and copy it and then paste it in the "Codes" folder on your SD card.*Important* Now the folder name RSBE01 currently residing in your codes folder is the "Offline" version. If you don't want to have to re download PM again, I would suggest you just rename it to "OfflineRSBE01" or something other than that it will ask you to overwrite the file.
3) Once the new RSBE01 folder you dragged from the "wifi" zip file is in your codes folder and you already formatted Brawl on your wii. Launch the game like normal and then click on wifi in the Project M menu and you will connect online.

I hope this helped.

Top Bottom