• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you make the CPU ZSS from the start as well?

Kain6th

Smash Ace
I remember wanting to fight sheik in melee from the beginning but the code didn't work for the cpu. I'm woindering if this is the same for ZSS in this game. I would really like to know, because i would like to fight her from time to time, not just regular samus. Can anyone confirm this please?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Sideem Slingh

Smash Journeyman
Will somebody who owns the game check this? All you'd have to do is plug in a controller to the computer's slot and hold R as player 1 selects Samus. It wouldn't even take a minute. Please? It would be really helpful if you played against a computer without items!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yes, it works.

Edit:
And you don't have to hold R when selecting Samus. You can hold the shoulder button anytime after selecting Samus but going to the stage select screen.

Sideem Slingh

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for testing it! That's good to hear, even though it's a little limited in its uses.

Also, I didn't know very much about that R thing. Thanks for clearing that up too.

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
yea - just hold R with a controller in the CPU slot for it just when you would as a human to and it works

Top Bottom