• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada Main Tracking Thread

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
i think random should be an option =o, i mean, its an option on char select screen =o
and if you mainly pick random then i think it deserves a spot!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Seriously? Wicked! What about that band road trip or whatever? They'll be okay with you bailing? Tell them you're coming to visit your dying aunt if not. =3
I left one of the guys a message today so I'll see what's up. I don't even know the dates or anything. Heard it might've been bumped to late September anyway which would be sweet.
And yeah, the 2 guys will be in Victoria and Vernon at the time I think but we'll find some way to get there.

Random means you main everybody, which is another way of saying you main nobody. If you don't main any of the characters,I can't put you down. Deal with it or pick the one you like most D:

Oh, and I'm not doing SSB64. It's just pointless info that I'll have to waste my time updating.
>:[
>;^{

i think random should be an option =o, i mean, its an option on char select screen =o
and if you mainly pick random then i think it deserves a spot!
I second this notion.
example/proof/reason/how: I was Random every single match at my last tourney in both doubles and singles until I got 3 stocked by lil Cloudziez godly MK in the semis and resorted to "trying" to CP MK (unsuccessfully of course) during the finals.
That's enough Random to legally be declared "maining" this so called "character"

wtf. 64 is still popular though.
Is it because there's no 3rd post for 64 mains like the first and second for melee and Barlw that it'll be hard to keep track of? Cause it is popular. =[

Brawl, melee and 64 wander the desert that is the gaming universe like 3 wise men united by the goal of smashing. They are one and the same...but NOT >;\

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Sorry I forgot to specify which game in my last post:
Ontario,
Brawl: Ness

I didn't play too much competitive melee/64 so I would probably suck at them but my mains were:
Melee: Sheik
64: Kirby

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
example/proof/reason/how: I was Random every single match at my last tourney in both doubles and singles until I got 3 stocked by lil Cloudziez godly MK in the semis and resorted to "trying" to CP MK (unsuccessfully of course) during the finals.
Mmmm... Brawl tourney. Guy can get to finals using random chars entire time, then has to use the same broken character as his opponent...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Mmmm... Brawl tourney. Guy can get to finals using random chars entire time, then has to use the same broken character as his opponent...
Naw, I went with Bowser, Wolf, Luigi, Kirby and DK.
Random gives you the ability to shuffle around various "possible" counters until you find the right fit for the opponents character and style. Bowser and Wolf worked well that day. :D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol it's call counter picking dude. Surely you heard of people having secondaries etc...? No? Well Random main = CP any secondary. Simply law really.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
But then that's not maining random. That's playing a lot of characters.
no its not. Its random because you dont know wich character it is you are going to play.
Plus not allowing random as a choice excludes him completely since he doesnt have a main that isnt random =[

exclusion isnt nice:(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
:o

4 days has past, and no one has spammed yet?

ISN'T THAT FUNNY? HAHAHA

Anyways, remove 1 Wario and 1 Metaknight. I've playing Brawl like, twice.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Don't most people have the ability to play multiple chars in Brawl? I mean it's not like Melee where there's true mains. Brawl is basically a pick-up-a-char-and-play-him-off-the-bat kind of game. Most people can learn to play most characters in a matter of minutes.

I'd post my main in Brawl, but I really don't have one...I play space animals, Pikachu, Sheik, Link, etc.

P.S. I main Fox in SSB64.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
BS Tyler. At ADAT, the only character I saw you use in tourny matches was Metaknight. Don't even joke.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Toronto Results- Melee
Doctor Mario: 2
Falco: 4
Fox: 6
Peach: 1
Jigglypuff: 2
Sheik: 1
Marth: 5
Link: 3
since when did GTA get another Link?

i thought we only had two.

hehe Stos thought wrong.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Since it seems like nobody from mtl has found this thread yet, I'll answer for most of them, or at least for those who I know/believe have fixed mains~

BentoBox - Peach
Kirt(Mystic Viper) - Falco
Zaf - MetaKnight/Toon Link
filauc - Marth
Clet - Wolf Chet - Wolf/Fox
Steb - Lucario/Diddy Kong
Elef - Snake
Joel - Mario
Agora - ROB
Damax - Sonic
TestRider - Zelda
PoundCake - Fox
Ally - Snake
Jer - Toon Link/Marth
Fizzi - Snake/Toon Link
Swordgard - Ice Climbers
Kage - Ike/Marth

... that's about all I can name from the top of my head~

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I guess i'll post for my crew as well. This is for Melee btw.

Prized Pig - Link/Yoshi
5950 - Sheik
Zach - Samus
K Lover - Falcon

Ilex

Smash Ace
My internet died for almost this entire week D:

I can't update today due to tons upon tons of homework, but I'll get to a complete updating either tomorrow or on the weekend.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Don't tell me I'm the only one that mains Yoshi in Canada! xD

Eh, Yoshi is my main. I'm also from Toronto. (GTA) So add me. Even though I've never played Tournaments before, (because my stuff always got stolen, and me not being able to find out information relating to tournaments in Toronto,) I haven't. Yet. So add me, eh? Oh yeah, this is also for Brawl. For Melee, it's both Luigi and Yoshi. ^^

Canadians FTW. :yoshi:

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Don't tell me I'm the only one that mains Yoshi in Canada! xD

Eh, Yoshi is my main. I'm also from Toronto. (GTA) So add me. Even though I've never played Tournaments before, (because my stuff always got stolen, and me not being able to find out information relating to tournaments in Toronto,) I haven't. Yet. So add me, eh? Oh yeah, this is also for Brawl. For Melee, it's both Luigi and Yoshi. ^^

Canadians FTW. :yoshi:
toronto eh, seems like more ppl from toronto are poping up latly. btw u shuld go to more tournies, and if ur worried bout ur stuff gettign stolen, just dont bring anything but money+controller

Top Bottom