• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada Main Tracking Thread

Ilex

Smash Ace
Okay, complete update.

loldesh said:
could u add a peach to gta please? =]
Brawl or Melee?
PoisonMist said:
You can include my Melee entry now - Luigi , because im actually pro now .
Your location says Ontario, but which Ontario region you are in?
Beeble said:
Please move my jiggs to Toronto... like me.
Okay...which game, and from which region? I really wish I could memorize every member's main and region for both games in Canada, but sadly I don't have that mental capacity.
AvariceX said:
Also Melee Sheik and 64 Kirby.
Please don't post your mains twice, I almost counted you twice x_X
BentoBox said:
Since it seems like nobody from mtl has found this thread yet, I'll answer for most of them, or at least for those who I know/believe have fixed mains~

BentoBox - Peach
Kirt(Mystic Viper) - Falco
Zaf - MetaKnight/Toon Link
filauc - Marth
Clet - Wolf Chet - Wolf/Fox
Steb - Lucario/Diddy Kong
Elef - Snake
Joel - Mario
Agora - ROB
Damax - Sonic
TestRider - Zelda
PoundCake - Fox
Ally - Snake
Jer - Toon Link/Marth
Fizzi - Snake/Toon Link
Swordgard - Ice Climbers
Kage - Ike/Marth

... that's about all I can name from the top of my head~
I'm assuming that these are all for Brawl so that's where I will count them. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

.Marik

is a social misfit
toronto eh, seems like more ppl from toronto are poping up latly. btw u shuld go to more tournies, and if ur worried bout ur stuff gettign stolen, just dont bring anything but money+controller

No, I meant my stuff got stolen in my foster homes... =P

kr3wman

Smash Master
N64 : C. Falcon
Melee : Falcon/Marth
Brawl : (After many weeks of heavy debating within the farthest regions of my own mind, I finally chose) Sheik/Marth.

And I live in Québec, if that's any important.

And I think Joel, besides Mario, also mains Lucario, he played with him a lot yesterday. It could only be a secondary, he still plays with his Mario.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
N64: Ness, Jigglypuff
Melee: Sheik, Ganondorf
Brawl: Diddy, Lucario (think BentoBox already put this for me though)

Quebec

@kr3wman: can't really tell for now that Joel is gonna main Lucario yet. Think he's just trying him out, like zaf.

kr3wman

Smash Master
N64: Ness, Jigglypuff
Melee: Sheik, Ganondorf
Brawl: Diddy, Lucario (think BentoBox already put this for me though)

Quebec

@kr3wman: can't really tell for now that Joel is gonna main Lucario yet. Think he's just trying him out, like zaf.
Yeah, it's probably that.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
LOL at the eye.

But really, Victor, Falcon is horrible in Brawl. Like not bad, but just outright horrible. Worst character in the game. He's basically the Mewtwo of Brawl, though you could argue and say that Yoshi (aka Melee's Pichu) is worse.

Falcon dittos are fun and stuff, but playing legit matches with him = boring. Try spicing things up with like Ice Climbers or Link or something.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL at the eye.

But really, Victor, Falcon is horrible in Brawl. Like not bad, but just outright horrible. Worst character in the game. He's basically the Mewtwo of Brawl, though you could argue and say that Yoshi (aka Melee's Pichu) is worse.

Falcon dittos are fun and stuff, but playing legit matches with him = boring. Try spicing things up with like Ice Climbers or Link or something.

lol. Legit matches.

Dude, i don't find it boring at all. In all honesty, it's more boring using the other characters. Also, I like Ice Climbers, I might actually try and use them. I hear you actually have to practice with them.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Yeah I was only testing out Lucario, still have a lot more to work on though. The only character I can play semi-competently is Mario.

Throw me down as a Falcon main for Melee.

Top Bottom