• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada Melee: SFU - Rotunda V2.0 -LOCATION UPDATED!

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
Actually you know what? Alex20 and I would rather do other things this weekend because nobody is hype for our arrival. You guys are all stoked for Terror Bird and Daltsyboy_69er and AyJeayeaey so get hype for them. screw you guys

seriously, we're not coming.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
lol umad

come

there's like commentary

and stuff

shiner has good commentary

not to mention it's alex 20

no johns

also nobody is hype for my arrival, does that mean I shouldn't go? lol

yo

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Actually you know what? Alex20 and I would rather do other things this weekend because nobody is hype for our arrival. You guys are all stoked for Terror Bird and Daltsyboy_69er and AyJeayeaey so get hype for them. screw you guys

I was pretty hype for your guys arrival. I love your ****ing in game commentary and I was really stoked to see how much Alex had improved. Please come =(

booshk

Smash Lord
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET SHINER CCC AND ALEX_20!!!!! HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GC/wiis guys COMEON

Metà

Smash Master

haha what the **** rhett LOL

you should come, it'll be tight

ganondorf dittos?

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
edgeluca, do you have a splitter of sorts or is it just the Gamebridge? If you don't have a splitter I'll bring mine. I'd rather not bring my whole setup though because last time my bag almost broke...

Confirm me, with a cube. I'll get ***** as usual but it's fun anyways :p

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
edgeluca, do you have a splitter of sorts or is it just the Gamebridge? If you don't have a splitter I'll bring mine. I'd rather not bring my whole setup though because last time my bag almost broke...

Confirm me, with a cube. I'll get ***** as usual but it's fun anyways :p
Good **** Vsin. We need recording. Try not to sleep in till 3 this time though =P

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
btw put me down for rf switch if there's a tv that needs it

the other day after work I went into the valuevillage to find 64 controllers and stuff and found the rf

tight ****

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Ah, whatever, we'll just both bring recording setups and then we can record EVERYTHING. Just need to change the bag I use I guess.

Top Bottom