• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada: No Bull****!! MK BANNED Results Thread

Patches

Smash Master
James did get them as far as I know. Iliad was talking to him on msn, and he said something about him driving them home.

:phone:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
love ya joe :D

Did anyone every find out what happened with hamilton's rides? Did james really **** out of driving them?

edit: WHY THE HELL IS PUSS censored. Puss isn't a dirty word. I have a pet Puss
Naw, James drove us all to Jon's house, we stayed there the night, had a BBQ the next day, played ookie cookie, had a couple beers (Played Melee). Y'know. usual stuff.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Patches Tin man never went to ktar 6 this saturday on august 13th he did however have some other important things take care of.

He might have went with family but i highly doubt it, especially since there is no wifi there knowing tin man the way, that he is i know for sure 100% that he would hate to totally miss out on watching the ktar6 live stream.

The last time i have seen tin man and talked to him was exactly 6 days ago at the a&c games brawl smashfest on tuesday august 9th.

Cruxis i went with sonic for the whole mid tier brawl tourney for both my mid tier matches please add sonic him to my tag whenever you have time to change that.

I still need more practice with my sonic on wifi as my secondary that was really disappointing for a mid tier character and i know that i will improve for next time.

Sonic is literally another one of the brawl characters from the full roster of the game that i have fun and enjoy using.
I am still a true fan of the first 3 classic sega genesis sonic the hedgehog games even till this day.

I have played most of the sonic games yes even the 360 demo for the horrendous 2006 next gen 3d sonic game Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Unleashed 360 demo.

I have also played the ps3 demo of the game Sega All Stars Kart Racing on ps3 and the full Sonic 4 episode 1 ps3 game i did really complete the entire game in less than 4 days and no i am totally not making this up that is all 100% true.

I have never made any of this stuff up like when i complete a game like Sonic 4 Episode 1 for ps3 in less than 4 days i totally mean it.

I never bragged about when i did finish any game in less than 4 days because i feel like bragging does not suit my personality at all as a gamer. I do totally stand up for what i believe in the accomplishment i have managed to achieve in a video game now that is something i am so totally proud of for myself.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Gichan good stuff on that clutch win against robert aka pokemastr1's falco for that matchup i am so proud of you keep it up.

Wario is still your best character in brawl i personally do not ever want to ever see you, stop maining wario.

We really need more wario mains in ontario Toronto Joe it is now time for you to bring out your wario and show me how he really should be played.

Quit messing around and show us those wario skills i do admit that your fox is truly amazing but your wario still needs more practice. No offence to you Toronto Joe i am only stating my own personal opinion on you using your wario more often.

I do have complete confidence in your wario Toronto Joe and i know you will prove to everyone including me that for the next toronto brawl tourney that you enter your wario will be such a beast do not disappoint me.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Saturday was so much fun.

To anyone that I confuse, looool, it's hard work confusing people.

I'm not even sure how I do it lol.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
One. My Name is 1PokeMastr NOT 'pokemastr1' I don't see how you can get this wrong.
Two.

'Wario is still your best character in brawl i personally do not ever want to ever see you, stop maining wario'.

The first part, up to the comma, you're saying that you don't want to see him, ever. The second part, you're saying that you want him to stop mainiing Wario.

What you should have typed ->
'Wario is still your best character in brawl, I personally do not ever want to see you stop maining Wario'.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
See, here's the thing, I don't want to set up my wii, So, kind of just want to send all the replays from this tourney.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
It would be pointless to save replays on my SD card from a tourney to not upload them.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Soooo much laughs LOLOLOL. Meek and Mr. L when I finally update Da hype next week that rivalry is the first I'm putting up, toooooooooo funny, you guys are awesome.

Don't worry Snake, I won't switch. Although 2011 Wario isn't my style, I can only really play him. If I stop playing Wario I might as well stop playing this game. Or have poke teach me DK lol.

Alright, time for shoutouts. ****ing awesome tournament, soooo much fun. I like the vibe of this one cause, as V said, felt like more of a casual. Got to talk more this time around.

Oh man, Patches that **** was hilarious when you didn't let me watch Peachy vs Holy LOOOL, I probably would have made peachy lose if I were to yell like an idiot again.

Just wanna add, no pools will always make any tournament go smooth. You people might want to consider dropping pools from now on if you like the ride home early.

1. Holynightmare :rob: God damn, although I hate seeing you take our money, your company is always the best. Good job, funny how people actually thought you'd lose with ROB. I still think it's better than your MK, just MK is stupid good.

2. Cruxis (Broly) :snake: Yeeeee sexy, thanks for hosting yo! It's great to see someone else do it up for once, too bad Tin couldn't come and enjoy himself. You made me proud. For our set though, I'm disappointed I didn't at least take you to game 3 like our past sets have always been. I think I automatically lose when I start getting mad cause I'm not thinking anymore. I'll work on that next time and give you a harder time. Aside from smash, do up that hangout yo, we def gotta chill outside of smash.

3. Googs :diddy: you sexy mother****er. Even wit dem chubby cheeks I'd still **** you. If you and your bro go to bars together you must drive the *****es crazy like a guy staring at sexy twins LOL. I haven't played you since January and I'm not stupid to try and contest I can still take you on, you've gotten sooo much better and it inspires me to try for this game. I truly think I can do it, but my anger issues with competitve games will always hold me back as a scrub.

4. Peachy :peach: You said it, and I preached it, MKs alone were holding you back. I had the hardest time trying to figure out who beat you in Winners, surprised it took a sonic to do the job. Now work on that MK MU to get this same number beside your name next week.

5. Meekspeedy :sonic: Yoooo, dat Falco son! It's sooo sick. Your Sonic always makes me **** my pants, but aside from Iliad's flashy Falco, I haven't seen another one that took me by surprise.

5. TO Joe :fox: :gw: :wario: Mother****er, there's a 5 beside your name, and a 7 bveside mine......you're best Wario in Canda, ****! Come to my smashfests to train me mother****er.

7. Gi :wario: Sodium

7. Ambrose :popo: Sccrrruubbbbb, go run back to your MK LOL. I;m disappointed in you, I really expected top 3 at this tournament.

9. Mr. L :luigi2: Yeeeeeee, dat Luigi doing work! You got your head in the right place, you appreciate your accomplishments very much, and look ahead when you lose. I envy your strong mentality and I think that mentality will really help to keep you on the PR. Plus with Googs training, god damn, you can't go wrong.

9. Iliad :marth: I already told you in the first page, I still mean it. Next time **** me. irl to if you'd like, yeshomos

9. Leafshadow :rob: Until you start coming over again, ***** please!

9. Sauc3 :dedede: :kirby2: DAT KIRBY! I creamed myself watching it. Magicalsauce allll daaiiii. I can't believe how ****ing good you are at this game now, once you broke that barrier of **** this game and actually put the effort, you became one of the best soo quickly. No surpirse really, the fact you are ****** in melee (such a harder game to master) is such an indicator of your potential in brawl. I still wanna beat you though, beating your DDD will be one of my best accomplishments. I don't think I've ever beat one LOL.

13. Patches :gw: God dammit, you ***** me. I knew you'd get better than me soon...but I didn't expect it so soon to be honest. I don't know why I screwed up all those dthrow techs, I had that ***** down before. You got a lot of kills on me like that, try to work on reading people's landings harder so you can get kills in other ways. I'll want my revenge as soon as possible so prepare for it to be difficult next time.

13. Hrcpoke :toonlink: You should have won. Now leave me alone in tournaments lol, go pick on other PR members geez...lol. Thanks for always coming over man, you're a great training partner and if I ever do improve, a lot of it will be thanks to you. Plus you're like one of the only rare ones to actually talk at my smashfests lol.

13. MPrime (Goku) :snake: :falco: oommmgg dat MM son, as long as you're good. Tahnks for supplying the hype, but I expected you to at least take a game or two. Don't do that again lolol, but next time give pharaoh a harder time!

13. Supreme Dirt :dedede:/:pikachu2: Holy **** dude, I only saw you like twice at this tourney, how did we not talk? lolol, it's ok, my place boi. And is that a pikachu beside your name? Really?! Jesus, who's next?!

17. .exe :zerosuitsamus: Yo, would you be down to come over my place for smashfests? You should man, you and Zetsu are two people I gotta see outside of tournies lol. Check my smashfest thread in social boards.

17. Zetsu :random: You sexy chocolate, let me get in your pants! Sucks we didn't play at this, you are always getting better, not just your characters, but your reads. Hopefully if you reach the 20th we'll sit down and shoot the **** and play as usual, you're always fun to see.

17. V115 :random: You deserved to win that set man. As I said, I didn't deserve to win any of the matches I won on Sat. you're soooo ****ing good, I don't know how you do it. Do you wifi a lot? Play with others offline a lot?? I gotta know. At least if you ever get on PR you're Toronto, yeeeeee.

17. DarkSieg :random: Didn't talk to you much, but I do recognize you from the old smash scene, I hope you consider playing again, you got Patches to train you.

17. SkylerSilver :kirby: I don't know how I only saw you like once, I gotta say you must have been quiet lol, cause I can always single you out. Where you live? You should also reach my smashfests man.

Shoutouts to actually having fun sets to watch, **** MK!!!! This game is a 1000x better without him, holy ****!

Shotouts to the venue for letting such salt occur, and loudness to ensue from matches, plus their mantastic chairs!

Shoutouts to $50 MM going down. Dat money on the table, holy ****!

Shoutouts to Iliad jokes

Shoutouts to Mid-Tier, toooo good.

P.S. If anyone can help me with how to remain calm during matches, please tell me LOL, I really want to show you guys my full potential but I can't when I let anger cloud my ****ing judgment. See you guys this sat!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Alright Gi, let's see, already took care of Mr. L, You and I go about even now, I took care of Rhyme with Ike, I need to take care of Meek, Sauce and especially Peachy again, haha.

I won't mind teaching you Dk if you want, the Dk vs Meta is only 60:40 Meta favour (Can't Gimp Dk or Kill him 'till 160/ 180 anyway). And you can kill at 55% :p

snake23

Smash Cadet
Sure i will teach you how to remain calm Gichan and Cruxis during your matches what it all comes down to is mainly these 2 specific things having enough patience, being always so calm cool and collected as a tournament player.

Gichan both and Cruxis both tend to do this very often you both are the same in terms of being impatient you both get pissed off very easily, during your matches even if it is just one mistake and you both take brawl way too personal.

Chill out it is only a game no need to take it that seriously the important thing, that both you and Cruxis must remember from now all the time is to just to enjoy the game and have fun with it don't take it so seriously.

Learn to have more focus try to find something like music or some other activity that will help you calm your nerves, just remember to keep this in mind all the time brawl is only a game that is meant to be played for fun.
I always have fun even when i am losing.

This is something both you and cruxis as brawl tournament players right now definitely need to work on.
This is my true story i actually use to be just like the both of you i was always impatient, i would curse at my tv everytime i lost an online match back when i was playing halo3 online on xbox live 2 years ago.

What has changed since those 2 years since 2009 you ask, overtime i have just learned to become more of a patient person overall as a person and as a gamer.

It has taken me a good solid two years just to be more patient with just anything in life and this is not just for video games.

I am now a really patient person and tournament player all because i took the time out of my day and life to actually learn on how i could become more of a patient player like Daigo was.

Daigo Umehara just for showing me that you are always so patient as a pro japanese tournament player, you always remain so calm cool and collected all the time.
For that i am truly thankful and so grateful that you have shown me what it really takes for me to become more patient overall as a tournament player.

Take Daigo Umehara the japan madcatz sponsored pro street fighter tournament player i will use him as an example, he always remains so calm cool and collected regardless of the outcome of the match during any street fighter tourney match.

Gichan and Cruxis what you have not realized both yourselves is that you are not always aware of even your own body language, for sure 100% it is giving off a negative vibe to brawl tournament players just in general, it really shows them that you cannot ever stay or remain relaxed.

This is not a good thing for the both of you Gichan and Cruxis you lack alot of patience, people will totally take advantage of that personality trait of yours do not let that get the better of you.

Don't sweat the small stuff Gichan and Cruxis just go with the flow, just relax remain calm cool and collected just like how Daigo Umehara is always keep that in mind for yourselves.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm just such a ridiculously inconsistent player right now.

Though at least I think I'm getting better.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
secretly we all know the cruxis is calm, his random outbursts are just to distract his opponent.

or get me cg'ed by iliad 2 tvs over.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Okay i am so sorry 1Pokemastr that was totally my mistake for getting your tagname wrong thanks for correcting me on that.

Can you forgive me for making that mistake towards your tagname? I snake23 personally promise to you that this mistake will not ever be repeated in the near future 100%.

I will never break the promise that i have made to you today it is a permanent promise i don't break them at all.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Sure i will teach you how to remain calm Gichan and Cruxis during your matches what it all comes down to is mainly these 2 specific things having enough patience, being always so calm cool and collected as a tournament player.

Gichan both and Cruxis both tend to do this very often you both are the same in terms of being impatient you both get pissed off very easily, during your matches even if it is just one mistake and you both take brawl way too personal.

Chill out it is only a game no need to take it that seriously the important thing, that both you and Cruxis must remember from now all the time is to just to enjoy the game and have fun with it don't take it so seriously.

Learn to have more focus try to find something like music or some other activity that will help you calm your nerves, just remember to keep this in mind all the time brawl is only a game that is meant to be played for fun.
I always have fun even when i am losing.

This is something both you and cruxis as brawl tournament players right now definitely need to work on.
This is my true story i actually use to be just like the both of you i was always impatient, i would curse at my tv everytime i lost an online match back when i was playing halo3 online on xbox live 2 years ago.

What has changed since those 2 years since 2009 you ask, overtime i have just learned to become more of a patient person overall as a person and as a gamer.

It has taken me a good solid two years just to be more patient with just anything in life and this is not just for video games.

I am now a really patient person and tournament player all because i took the time out of my day and life to actually learn on how i could become more of a patient player like Daigo was.

Daigo Umehara just for showing me that you are always so patient as a pro japanese tournament player, you always remain so calm cool and collected all the time.
For that i am truly thankful and so grateful that you have shown me what it really takes for me to become more patient overall as a tournament player.

Take Daigo Umehara the japan madcatz sponsored pro street fighter tournament player i will use him as an example, he always remains so calm cool and collected regardless of the outcome of the match during any street fighter tourney match.

Gichan and Cruxis what you have not realized both yourselves is that you are not always aware of even your own body language, for sure 100% it is giving off a negative vibe to brawl tournament players just in general, it really shows them that you cannot ever stay or remain relaxed.

This is not a good thing for the both of you Gichan and Cruxis you lack alot of patience, people will totally take advantage of that personality trait of yours do not let that get the better of you.

Don't sweat the small stuff Gichan and Cruxis just go with the flow, just relax remain calm cool and collected just like how Daigo Umehara is always keep that in mind for yourselves.
but there salt is fulfilling, it fuels me for my next match. Plus cruxis is just humorous when he rages. Not gna lie if these to didn' t roid rage and get salty i wouldn't come to smash tournaments anymore

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
For someone who doesn't say a word at tournaments, you sure in the hell say a ****ing lot on here snake23

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOL, Mprime you make me feel special. I'm still going to try not to get as salty lololol.

And L, he does, you just gotta talk to him.

Oh yeah, and when I'm mad and someone says "It's just a game"....oh man that kills me inside and makes me rage even harder. It's not just a game, it's also a hobby, and something I would like to get good at. And the issue only gets worse since more and more time gets put into it. But you're right that I do take the game personally, losses do me affect me in such a manner. Loss= I'm a loser in life LOLOL

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Really?..I talked to him alittle bit during one of our matches, he didn't really say much

Also I totally know what to say now if I beat you again and want to make you even more salty. As long as you don't throw a chair or your controller at me

i1337

Smash Ace
Ah yes.

I wish I was there, but I was on a trip. Lol I played Pokemon Emerald in the car (9x speed on Supercard GBA emulator ftw) and randomly found+caught a shiny Hariyama and a shiny Oddish today :103: inb4nobodycares

Gichan

Smash Champion
Nah Mr. L, I would never do such a thing. I'll just toss the chair looool.

And leet, I care, hariyama is one of mah favourites. Have you played pokemon black or white yet? **** ****ing raaaapes.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo man chandelure was ****ing beast. I read somewhere that training litwick was useless since he'll suck against the elite 4...what a tool, that chandlier nearly single handedly destroyed the elite 4.

Top Bottom