• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Canceled) I TOLD YHA SO! 6/6/09 Racine, WI

syxx

Smash Rookie
webster's just salty because his tournaments are still going on without him

anyway sorry this didn't pan out

this has nothing to do with me running it, the arcade owner was still going to be running it

so you @#*$( wouldn't be @#*$( supporting my #@)(*$ efforts

#@$&*(!!!!!

peace out lol

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
webster's just salty because his tournaments are still going on without him
NOT TRUE. I even called the arcade and asked Paul/Frankie how the tournaments were going. Especially since I knew (the day before the tournament), that Frankie was running Smash.

anyway sorry this didn't pan out
I'm sure you're NOT SORRY! I bet you paid zero attention to how smash was doing. In terms of being ran and etc. You were busy losing to Black Art and wasting $50 playing in a HDr money match vs. an anorexic Fabio. You're a ****ing joke.

this has nothing to do with me running it
and I'm sure everyone is glad u didn't run it. let's not forget that the Smash tournament would have NEVER BEEN MENTIONED OR CONCIDERED BY YOU WHATSOEVER, hadn't paul said anything. don't wanna confuse your ******** lookin ***, with such a popular "party game"...you ****ing douche! so GTFO and never ****ing come back.

so you @#*$( wouldn't be @#*$( supporting my #@)(*$ efforts

#@$&*(!!!!!
say that to my ****ing face...but since you're a ***** that'll never happen. you're pathetic.

I really don't ****ing like u! you two faced rock headed ******* :mad:

smash sucks.. smash players stink

actually.. i'm gonna start a thread about why can't smash players shower correctly
LOLZ I'd love to see that...

for the "lolz" of course...:chuckle:

syxx

Smash Rookie
****** thanks to all the ****** players who ****** made it out to this **** ****** tournament

******!!!!

Actually got a decent turnout, the arcade staff just ran it.

Poor Webster is obsolete :(

P.S. since the last 2 were canceled last minute, I talked to one of the smash players and he said that he was just going to organize and run the next one.

P.P.S. **** #*$@# ***** my *#*$## *****!!!!! lololol **#*$*@!!!!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
that isn't true dumb ***. he said (the smash player...who's name is Justin) he'd ONLY run it, if I wasn't available to do it myself. He called and asked me AFTER he talked to you.

And 8 (or less people) people is a ****ty turnout. again talking what u don't know.

And nice job FAILING at trying to get me BANNED from MWC/EVO North. I'm running the got **** event DUMB ***. and not only that I'm security there.

Quit telling people I threatened you (you can tell your **** ring sharing ***** - Antonio the same too). There is NOT A SINGLE POST THAT SAYS I'D CAUSE YOU ANY KIND OF HARM. All I said, was STAY THE **** OUTA MY WAY! AND DO NOT SPEAK TO ME UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO. And if I was to threaten you, i'd do it in your got **** face. I'm not gonna lift a finger to a ***** *** ***** like you and Antonio anyways...

I'd be a waste of my time!

And speaking of a waste of time. I'm done with you. Remember what I said.

Until then...go **** yourself. :mad:

syxx

Smash Rookie

*** **** ****!!! **** ** ******!!!!!!!!!!!

then *** *** ***, ****

hunger!

Smash Champion
trust me.. this syxx kid is alot more known than webster will ever be.. no offense to webster.. or even you hunger

and i can't find my smash players stink thread
offense none taken. but i DO mean to make offense when i say this. WI only has 4 good players. and no one from racine is one of the 4. this syxx kid is not more known than webster since all of MI/IL know webster. GG $35 mm any time.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
trust me.. this syxx kid is alot more known than webster will ever be.. no offense to webster...
paul: if u read this, actually syxx/dan started all of this. might wanna check the past couple of chicago, wi, and mps threads on SRK.

sammy: lol nice try...stick to playing wack *** tekken alright :urg:

hunger: i wouldn't even waste your time debating about syxx and his credibility in this community or any community for that matter. he's a ****ing lame. not to mention, he'll take what u posted completely outa content to try to get you banned at a major event. cuz he's such a *****...lmfao

Top Bottom