• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANCELLED FOR AWHILE PROBABLY — Chicago smashfests by Cosmo & Mendoza

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
is there going to be one this wed? me and adam will be able to make it

fox is broken as ****, but he has to earn most of his victories....unless you're raychun vs a marth LOL. shine shine-->bye bye

Quaz

Smash Master
Kels your fox got 4 stocked by M2K's roy....

shut up.

and I might show up this week. Cosmo I need your number! I have your mom';s number LOL. is it what it used to be on your old phone that you lost?

B.W.

Smash Champion
Oh man, I'm glad I decided to check to see if anything was up this week. It'd be nice to get into the swing of smash again.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Kels your fox got 4 stocked by M2K's roy....

shut up.

and I might show up this week. Cosmo I need your number! I have your mom';s number LOL. is it what it used to be on your old phone that you lost?
I personally don't give a **** about that match. After i beat him the first match i really didn't want to play his roy again. I knew all he wanted to do was gay *** chaingrabs so i was like **** it. And um... At least i still played the match out Quaz.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit: As far as I'm concerned M2K is EC forever so he doesn't count.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
is there going to be one this wed? me and adam will be able to make it

fox is broken as ****, but he has to earn most of his victories....unless you're raychun vs a marth LOL. shine shine-->bye bye
Omg Ray. If I mained Marth or could even get the fast fall to edge from shine consistently you would get gimped every time you went for it. Every game you didn't shine gimp me you got 3 stocked. Don't even get me started on Falco either.:laugh:

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
lol...well, i don't main falco or fox :p

i tried getting good against spacies with my marth for like a year straight, but i got wrecked by henrik and zec. i only got halfway decent on FD...and even then i would get lasercamped like crazy. it's really hard for marth, no joke.

also, i might go all fox at the next tournament. anyone good enough to beat my fox can basically beat my sheik...but everyone who can't beat my sheik i can beat with fox. :-/ it's kinda stupid. i feel like i'm too much of a mid-level player

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yo Ray, that's because you don't practice Sheik at all... Yeah, she is lame, but so is Fox/Falco/Marth. Regardless of character, you need to practice. Imo, main Fox, or practice Sheik.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
me and adam are still coming, but we'll be a little late.

everyone there, remember to congratulate zec on his upcoming wedding this week! he's going to be gone for his honeymoon, so no smash.

we'll see how my fox does tonight :-P

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
it would be cool if everybody who is coming doesn't show up til about 7:45-8 today

hope you read this before you leave

Devil Ray

Smash Lord

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
dude you guys need to watch shadeans and velynns team games against armada + aniolas! they lost 2-0 but each game comes down to a 1v1 at the end its pretty tense.

also vros first kill on lucky = sex

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Guys im thinking about permanently changing my name to Element of Fire "EOF" for short. Either that or possibly Ken Hoang considering he lives and plays in Chicago now.

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely coming this week. I couldn't come last week because I needed to catch up with schoolwork.

Top Bottom