• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
In the event Wolf gets announced either before or shortly after the lock, this thread would be salvaged and moved to the new Wolf character forum.

Not to say Wolf in particularly shouldn't have to worry (nor say that I'm pessimistic about his chances overall), but if worst comes to shove, feel free to create a Social Group for all Wolf Discussion.

ninja'd pretty hard

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
In the event Wolf gets announced either before or shortly after the lock, this thread would be salvaged and moved to the new Wolf character forum.

Not to say Wolf in particularly shouldn't have to worry (nor say that I'm pessimistic about his chances overall), but if worst comes to shove, feel free to create a Social Group for all Wolf Discussion.
I believe I just did. Look above.

feel free to create a Social Group for all Wolf Discussion.

ninja'd pretty hard
Darn right!

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Well it would be nice if we got Wolf back before October 31, but with how Nintendo's been with the news...
This thread is easily my favorite thread on Smashboards, I hope it becomes the new Wolf social thread.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well of course I'll stick around until the last post is made. This one along with the Rosalina social thread is among my favorite threads on the site. It has been quite a pleasure chattin' with you all.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Well, damn. Loos like this pack is about to forcefully be split. I guess we'll either all migrate to the new DLC discussion or to A Distant Demon A Distant Demon 's thread. Sad that all the threads are going to be locked, but hopefully this thread will be unlocked first. Let's hope we can get the pack back together soon! #FREEWOLF

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Giving the invite out to everyone if you choose to accept it.

MY group will be remaining open and will allow anyone to come if they wish to return to business as usual. Make your thread here if you would like. Trying to keep the community together.
http://smashboards.com/social-forums/predefined-role-character-support.1812/
I already created a social group, but if anyone wants to create a thread there, that would be fine.

Well, we can only wish for our best for this to turn into a social thread one day...

It's not like I'm even sure anymore...
http://smashboards.com/social-forums/wolf-for-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-discussion-group.1874/

It has already been done.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well! Listen here, while I make it clear!
I can't believe you can't see what we see here!
A canine Wolf is the superior choices,
You're Mask O', initials M.O!
Looking at your fangs,
you could smash it in all big bangs!
Because you're one of us! One of us!
You're mean and gray, howling 'ciane.
Can't you see you're one of us?
You walk the line, my brother Bark.
Arm to arm,we will get Wolf Back!
giphy (5).gif

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm just going to leave this site altogether now.

I will not be in the presence of such abusive moderators.

Good bye, and **** you and your stupid *** rules moderators. Freedom of speech is a thing you ****wads.
Sorry to hear that. May we meet again in the Wolf sub-forum when he's confirmed.

This thread will be unlocked as well.

:231:

D

Deleted member

Well my firends, it looks like this thread is on it's last legs.
All i want to say is that i will miss this thread and i hope to see you on the other side.

But no matter in which thread i am, i will always have high hopes for Wolf, and i know he will return someday, no matter how much time passes.

I will leave you with this song:
Thanks Wolf thread, you will be missed.

I answered in a PM but yes anyone is welcome to join and make threads. I would prefer to have the whole community head over there.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I say only do it if the other big threads like the Krool and Bandanna Dee thread do it. Considering the Wolf thread is pretty big, it might be easier to just stick with the social group. Though if threads like the Krool and Bandanna Dee thread move to that thread, then I'll be fine going there.
The K. Rool thread is moving eventually, Bkupa doesn't have the time right now. Bandana Dee thread is still undecided.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I say only do it if the other big threads like the Krool and Bandanna Dee thread do it. Considering the Wolf thread is pretty big, it might be easier to just stick with the social group. Though if threads like the Krool and Bandanna Dee thread move to that thread, then I'll be fine going there.
So those two have social groups? If son where are they?

K rool is heading to my group at the moment. Dee seems to be making a thread and using their own group. I dont really know what they are doing.
Chandelure made a poll to decide. Looking at the results, it looks like there'll be both group and a thread in your group for Dee.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
The K. Rool thread is moving eventually, Bkupa doesn't have the time right now. Bandana Dee thread is still undecided.
Yeah we'll wait for the krool thread's ddecission, I heard they may be making their own social thread.
Though we could do both a social thread and a thread in the support group. Its just I'm not sure which would be more convinient.
So those two have social groups? If son where are they?
http://smashboards.com/threads/bandana-social-group.368227/
There's the Bandanna Dee one.

Last edited:

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Well no matter where we end up I'll still be here giving my thoughts on Wolf until the end, where he is hopefully announced, and I can't wait to be an active member of the Wolf Social Thread!

I hope you'll all join me and make the change to wherever we go and don't let one little bump in the road stop us from supporting our favorite space lupine.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Last edited:
For the record my group isn't just smash. You can talk about whatever the hell you want. I just wanted to give a place for the communities. A lot of fanbases couldnt survive alone. If you want to take your off topic discussion to my group I dont care. If you want to take it to your own group I dont care either. I just dont want misinformation around.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
For the record my group isn't just smash. You can talk about whatever the hell you want. I just wanted to give a place for the communities. A lot of fanbases couldnt survive alone. If you want to take your off topic discussion to my group I dont care. If you want to take it to your own group I dont care either. I just dont want misinformation around.
Alright, I am still leaving my reopened Social Group open, if you don't mind.

Top Bottom