• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Why did we get 3 character at once and now we have a 3 - 4 month break without a new DLC char? IF Sakurai was done with pre ballot DLC, he would have split atleast one of the three to fill the gap for the time between now and whenever the Ballot DLC comes (motsly around october +/-1 month). I mean, why the gap?

I mean, he would kll the HYPE Train. Or atleast give it a pointless long stop.

Newcomers take time to make, I get that. BUT why would they skip on a easy to port, high demanded, game promoting character.
To fill the gap of time you need to work on the ballot ones.

I´m still beliving in Wolf. Either with the august update or some time later.

Nah. Sakurai, is either trollling us (again) or he is salty Ryu/ Roy got leaked (lol?). While this may seem unrealistic, from a company point on the distribution of Roy/ Lucas/ Ryu would have been pretty bad. if they don´t have anything more left.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I think I may have a theory on why Wolf wasn't shown at E3; I believe the culprit is redesign. Pigma got a redesign - he's much fatter; can't make out a uniform or anything.

Fox and Falco got redesigns in the new game and Fox's render looks like a mix of 64 (boots, rolled sleeves), Command (head shape), and Brawl/SSB4 (headgear, blaster, reflector?)

Wolf's design is probably still in development though he is confirmed to return in SF Zero so probably once Sakurai knows what his render will look like, then they'll put work onto him. I'd imagine he too would be a mix of previous designs, mainly SF64 3D based with some influences from Assault/Command and Brawl, VA most likely going to be Jaz Adams so I'd expect the fancy British Wolf given that most 64 3D VAs were in SSB4 and returning for Zero.

I also really liked his design in 64 / 3D so I'm HYPED

Plus :4feroy: got a redesign based off of FE6 and Awakening so it might make sense.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Why did we get 3 character at once and now we have a 3 - 4 month break without a new DLC char? IF Sakurai was done with pre ballot DLC, he would have split atleast one of the three to fill the gap for the time between now and whenever the Ballot DLC comes (motsly around october +/-1 month). I mean, why the gap?

I mean, he would kll the HYPE Train. Or atleast give it a pointless long stop.

Newcomers take time to make, I get that. BUT why would they skip on a easy to port, high demanded, game promoting character.
To fill the gap of time you need to work on the ballot ones.

I´m still beliving in Wolf. Either with the august update or some time later.

Nah. Sakurai, is either trollling us (again) or he is salty Ryu/ Roy got leaked (lol?). While this may seem unrealistic, from a company point on the distribution of Roy/ Lucas/ Ryu would have been pretty bad. if they don´t have anything more left.
You bring up a good point, releasing 3 characters at once was obviously meant to tie us over until the next update is ready and I have a good feeling we'll see Wolf then.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I think I may have a theory on why Wolf wasn't shown at E3; I believe the culprit is redesign. Pigma got a redesign - he's much fatter; can't make out a uniform or anything.

Fox and Falco got redesigns in the new game and Fox's render looks like a mix of 64 (boots, rolled sleeves), Command (head shape), and Brawl/SSB4 (headgear, blaster, reflector?)

Wolf's design is probably still in development though he is confirmed to return in SF Zero so probably once Sakurai knows what his render will look like, then they'll put work onto him. I'd imagine he too would be a mix of previous designs, mainly SF64 3D based with some influences from Assault/Command and Brawl, VA most likely going to be Jaz Adams so I'd expect the fancy British Wolf given that most 64 3D VAs were in SSB4 and returning for Zero.

Plus :4feroy: got a redesign based off of FE6 and Awakening so it might make sense.
I personally think his 64 design is ugly. I'd rather have the Brawl design back (the eyepatch is weird)

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Have nothing to do now so I wandered around some Japanese site finding DLC stuff. Here's some interesting (or just typical) comments/articles I've found:

"...スタフォ勢  ウルフはDLC追加候補最右翼。参戦は時間の問題..."
~Some comment analyzing rep chances from different franchises​

For Star Fox Wolf is the strongest contender. Him being added is only a matter of time

"ウルフは間違いなく来るだろ
スターフォックス新作がwiiuで出るし"
~A reply to someone who said "Wolf Wolf"​

I think Wolf will doubtlessly come
Because of that new Star Fox game for Wii U

"ウルフ(スターフォックスシリーズ)

彼は上記のすべての条件を満たしており、なおかつ海外での人気も高いので復活組筆頭。

カッコイイので投票数も多いことでしょう…。"
~Article analyzing chances (and DLC requirements)​

Wolf (Star Fox series)

He, while fitting all the aforementioned requirements (Comes from video game, well known, appeared in previous series (optional), is not already in the game in form of AT or Stage hazard), and is also the most popular choice oversea in terms of veterans.

He may also get a lot of votes due to his awesomeness(?)...

"ウルフ→需要も高いのでこれはほぼ確実にくる"
~Yet another analysis on cut veterans​

Wolf->Due to the high demand, this is being almost certain

"ウルフはフィギュアが更新ででないから逆に参戦可能性あり
こどもリンクとピチューはフィギュアででたから
参戦しないと予測できる
だったら何故ミュウツーのフィギュアが事前にあったかって言う話しになるが……
もしもこどもリンクやピチューが参戦してウルフもするならフィギュアが出るはずではないか…?"​
~Reply to above

Wolf's trophy no longer appears(?)* after this update, so he might be returning
Young Link and Pichu's trophy is still appearing(?) so
I can predict they won't be returning
But if that's the case then why is it said that Mewtwo's trophy was there beforehand**...
If Young Link or Pichu returned, and so did Wolf, then the trophy problem doesn't exist anymore...?**

*: I'm not sure what he means, but as far as I've checked, Wolf is still there :/
**: I'm not even sure about my translation, but I suppose is those trophy shenanigans.

Oh, and one more funny topic I found:\

【スマブラ】リュウをダウンロードした子供達から苦情の嵐「波動拳が出ない」「コマンドが難しすぎる」「詐欺だ!金返せ!」

"Smash Bros" Complaints from the kids who downloaded Ryu "I can't use Hadouken" "The commands are too hard" "It's a scam! Give me back my money!"

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Besides: Winning the ballot DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET A SPORT in the roster no matter what.
Sakurai said Fan serviece DLC is next, but he won´t forget his normal rules for character to get in. Even if Shrek is number one (which I really hope he isn´t), doesn´t mean he will get a spot.
Fan demand << legal stuff...

Wolf was heavily requested BEFORE the ballot was announced + he is still in the upper positions in the ballot (always in the Top 10 someone said) + new game (and a ton more reasons, 1000x times explained before) = should be enough to bring him back, even if he isn´t the # NUMBER 1 in the ballot.

Why was I even mad at the translation? :D

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Besides: Winning the ballot DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET A SPORT in the roster no matter what.
Sakurai said Fan serviece DLC is next, but he won´t forget his normal rules for character to get in. Even if Shrek is number one (which I really hope he isn´t), doesn´t mean he will get a spot.
Fan demand << legal stuff...

Wolf was heavily requested BEFORE the ballot was announced + he is still in the upper positions in the ballot (always in the Top 10 someone said) + new game (and a ton more reasons, 1000x times explained before) = should be enough to bring him back, even if he isn´t the # NUMBER 1 in the ballot.

Why was I even mad at the translation? :D
Why do I feel like you're being so optimistic again...

Just saying, but since we really won't get too much extra DLCs now, basic requirement is no longer the matter. Priority is.

So if Wolf isn't #1 in the ballot, and someone else is consistently higher than him (King K Rool, etc), then there is a thing to worry.

Or maybe I'm just worrying too much...

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Why do I feel like you're being so optimistic again...
It's not that optimistic really, he's right on pretty much all points.

He has the votes and rising plus a new game (I mean really, why would they pass up the chance to promote the game with Wolf?) at this point all we can do is wait and see.

Even if he isn't pre-ballot he's still got the votes to back him up, I mean he has ease of implementation ignoring everything else, I still think we'll see him either way.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

You do have a great point on that. I actually mentioned the VA change a couple pages ago. I'm not too sure about a redesign though because Fox and Falco's models in SSB4 are pretty much the same as they were in Brawl but with a few minor changes.

Back onto the VA, having a British accent for Wolf would be cool but it shouldn't be too aristocratic because it probably won't fit in with Wolf's animations well if they decide to keep the Brawl moveset.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Out of curiosity, how far along is StarFox U in development? When to they do VA for the game?

Because handing the actor an extra script of grunts for a side game would be all too easy...

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Have nothing to do now so I wandered around some Japanese site finding DLC stuff. Here's some interesting (or just typical) comments/articles I've found:

For Star Fox Wolf is the strongest contender. Him being added is only a matter of time

"ウルフは間違いなく来るだろ
スターフォックス新作がwiiuで出るし"

"ウルフ(スターフォックスシリーズ)

カッコイイので投票数も多いことでしょう…。"

Wolf (Star Fox series)

He, while fitting all the aforementioned requirements (Comes from video game, well known, appeared in previous series (optional), is not already in the game in form of AT or Stage hazard), and is also the most popular choice oversea in terms of veterans.

"ウルフ→需要も高いのでこれはほぼ確実にくる"

こどもリンクとピチューはフィギュアででたから
参戦しないと予測できる
~Reply to above

But if that's the case then why is it said that Mewtwo's trophy was there beforehand**...
If Young Link or Pichu returned, and so did Wolf, then the trophy problem doesn't exist anymore...?**

*: I'm not sure what he means, but as far as I've checked, Wolf is still there :/
**: I'm not even sure about my translation, but I suppose is those trophy shenanigans.

"Smash Bros" Complaints from the kids who downloaded Ryu "I can't use Hadouken" "The commands are too hard" "It's a scam! Give me back my money!"
I don't understand kanji,but does it mean that Sakurai is talking about Wolf coming back

Logo12

Smash Lord
http://smashbros-matome.com/archives/35269053.html

Okay, after translating this thread, I suddenly realized that this is an actual fan inspection for the 数体 (several characters) from the famitsu column we received several pages ago. So I might as well translate the whole thing now...

(Also, I found out that they use "枠" like what we call "slots". Have yet to find a translation that matches but I'll just take it this way)

---- 1​
Young Link -- Since Toon Link took his place, He probably can't make it back. Or maybe if he comes back he will be called "OoT Link" instead
Pichu -- "Best for a cute but memory-saving (clone status?) way to bury a slot." Since we can't say something cutting corners like this, he needs some sort of support to be in
Wolf -- Due to the high demand, he is almost certainly making back
Ice Climber -- As it is said to be having not enough memory, they're probably not making it back (If they do it'd be Wii U exclusive?)
Squirtle -- Not being unique in action[1], even if he returns, it will be strange.
Ivysaur -- Same as Squirtle
Snake -- Despite the rather high demand he cannot return due to maturity issues... though personally I want him back

I think the returning veterans probably will be Wolf, Squirtle and Ivysaur
Not sure about Pokemon having too many reps, but for stuff like DLCs, I don't think it really matters.
If you don't like it don't buy.
---- 2​
Now for newcomers though there will probably only 2-3 of them
To be chosen though I think it should be iconic to the game itself so I'm giving up Dixie Kong and Bandanna Waddle Dee etc:
King K Rool
Banjo Kazooie
Paper Mario

3rd Party 2-3 slots (They totally disregarded the fact that Banjo Kazooie is now Microsoft's property):
From Sega: Arle -- From the icon of puzzle games, Puyo Puyo, she is good enough to join Smash.
From Bandai: Someone from the Tales Series.
If Konami can join: Bomberman -- if this guy can join then Snake should be for sure.

Don't know but it should be at most 9 characters and at least 3 characters

Here, the dream roster is finished
Feel free to object.
---- 5​
I think it's Wolf and some other popular guy from the Western community again[2]
---- 12​
@5 King K Rool and Banjo Kazooie is just some stupid popular choice from the West, isn't it?
---- 7​
Please add Naked Snake

How can they not answer people's needs just for the sake of maturity issues
---- 8​
Hunter from Monster Hunter
---- 10​
I want Kiryu from SEGA​
to be continued....

Footnotes: (They are not numbers dangit)
  1. What that meant should be due to the lack of transformation like in Brawl, Squirtle doesn't feel special anymore.
  2. By that context I suppose they thought Ryu is planned due to popularity here
----

@ PurpleSoda PurpleSoda Nope, just some regular fans saying Wolf is a shoo-in.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
http://smashbros-matome.com/archives/35269053.html

Okay, after translating this thread, I suddenly realized that this is an actual fan inspection for the 数体 (several characters) from the famitsu column we received several pages ago. So I might as well translate the whole thing now...

(Also, I found out that they use "枠" like what we call "slots". Have yet to find a translation that matches but I'll just take it this way)

---- 1​
Young Link -- Since Toon Link took his place, He probably can't make it back. Or maybe if he comes back he will be called "OoT Link" instead
Pichu -- "Best for a cute but memory-saving (clone status?) way to bury a slot." Since we can't say something cutting corners like this, he needs some sort of support to be in
Wolf -- Due to the high demand, he is almost certainly making back
Ice Climber -- As it is said to be having not enough memory, they're probably not making it back (If they do it'd be Wii U exclusive?)
Squirtle -- Not being unique in action[1], even if he returns, it will be strange.
Ivysaur -- Same as Squirtle
Snake -- Despite the rather high demand he cannot return due to maturity issues... though personally I want him back

I think the returning veterans probably will be Wolf, Squirtle and Ivysaur
Not sure about Pokemon having too many reps, but for stuff like DLCs, I don't think it really matters.
If you don't like it don't buy.
---- 2​
Now for newcomers though there will probably only 2-3 of them
To be chosen though I think it should be iconic to the game itself so I'm giving up Dixie Kong and Bandanna Waddle Dee etc:
King K Rool
Banjo Kazooie
Paper Mario

3rd Party 2-3 slots (They totally disregarded the fact that Banjo Kazooie is now Microsoft's property):
From Sega: Arle -- From the icon of puzzle games, Puyo Puyo, she is good enough to join Smash.
From Bandai: Someone from the Tales Series.
If Konami can join: Bomberman -- if this guy can join then Snake should be for sure.

Don't know but it should be at most 9 characters and at least 3 characters

Here, the dream roster is finished
Feel free to object.
---- 5​
I think it's Wolf and some other popular guy from the Western community again[2]
---- 12​
@5 King K Rool and Banjo Kazooie is just some stupid popular choice from the West, isn't it?
---- 7​
Please add Naked Snake

How can they not answer people's needs just for the sake of maturity issues
---- 8​
Hunter from Monster Hunter
---- 10​
I want Kiryu from SEGA​
to be continued....

Footnotes: (They are not numbers dangit)
  1. What that meant should be due to the lack of transformation like in Brawl, Squirtle doesn't feel special anymore.
  2. By that context I suppose they thought Ryu is planned due to popularity here
----

@ PurpleSoda PurpleSoda Nope, just some regular fans saying Wolf is a shoo-in.
Oh ok,seems legit

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Wait, did I read that Wolf's trophy doesn't appear anymore after an update? Just want to make sure.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Really, ****, I don't have that one.
I could be wrong, but apparently, Logo12 said this while translating something here.

http://smashboards.com/threads/cant...ai-wolf-for-dlc.324209/page-139#post-19522724

こどもリンクとピチューはフィギュアででたから
参戦しないと予測できる
もしもこどもリンクやピチューが参戦してウルフもするならフィギュアが出るはずではないか…?"
~Reply to above

If Young Link or Pichu returned, and so did Wolf, then the trophy problem doesn't exist anymore...?

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

"ウルフは間違いなく来るだろ
スターフォックス新作がwiiuで出るし"

"ウルフ(スターフォックスシリーズ)

カッコイイので投票数も多いことでしょう…。"

Wolf (Star Fox series)

"ウルフ→需要も高いのでこれはほぼ確実にくる"

こどもリンクとピチューはフィギュアででたから
参戦しないと予測できる
~Reply to above

If it is gone then that could very well mean that Wolf might be making his return. However, I'm sure that Mewtwo and Lucas still have their non-fighter trophies.
I'm not sure how the trophy thing works, though I have the Wolf trophy on both versions, as well as the Mewtwo trophy on both versions pre Mewtwo. However I only have the Lucas one on the Wii U. I was able to get regular Mewtwo trophies after I got him, in fact I actually picked up a Mewtwo trophy in All Star while playing as Mewtwo on Wii U. However, it might just be because I already got the trophy, plus in the Wii U version its necessary to complete the trophy box.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
If it is gone then that could very well mean that Wolf might be making his return. However, I'm sure that Mewtwo and Lucas still have their non-fighter trophies.
I am aware of that. THAT is why I am asking Logo12 about it just to make sure.

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
Knowing Roy/Ryu/Lucas were being developed before ballot, this can mean Wolf won't make his return.
However we know he's the most voted veteran on it, to return now.
But no data about Wolf yet could lead to serious... problem, too.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Alright, sorry. :ohwell:
No need to apologize. It's cool.

I wonder if its version exclusive, since the original trophies of Wolf, Lucas, and Mewtwo are required for trophy box completion, however they are not necessary for the 3DS version.
Hmmmmm, that is possible. Can't say for sure, though. Still, until we can get more info about this from Logo12, I am not going to say that they're working on Wolf now because of the missing trophy. I could have read what he said wrong.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Not Wolf related in any way but just wanted to share how FREAKING SCARY PAC-MAN IS! first he has a glitch which cause people to fall through floors, now this?

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Knowing Roy/Ryu/Lucas were being developed before ballot, this can mean Wolf won't make his return.
However we know he's the most voted veteran on it, to return now.
But no data about Wolf yet could lead to serious... problem, too.
You're scaring me

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
It would be great if the trophy thing is true. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing a Mewtwo, Lucas, or Wolf trophy on the 3DS version recently.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Wait, did I read that Wolf's trophy doesn't appear anymore after an update? Just want to make sure.
That reply was a bit confusing when I first translated it, then I went on to translate the rest, and it became more confusing.
Like said, I myself have checked if Wolf disappears, but since he doesn't, I suppose that's not what he meant:/
Or maybe it should be translated to "can't be received", since the use of "出る" (To go out, etc) is too wide, I can't say which is which :/

No one talked about its authenticity tho.

There's only one more comment I've seen about Wolf's trophy, the others are all "Wolf is a lock", "I want Wolf back", "I liked using Wolf more than Fox or Falco" etc. This is about another matter tho:

ウルフとM2はキャラ選択の画面と違うフィギュアだからじゃない?こどもリンクとピチューはDXの時と同じキャラ選択の画面がそのままフィギュアにした感じする​

Wolf and Mewtwo had a different look from the one found in the roster, isn't it? It feels like Young Link and Pichu's trophy is taken directly from Melee

So yeah... don't ask me :S

----
Trying to find if there are any reports about this issue, but no results so far :| I only found a discussion on the article, which seems that EVERYONE is still saying Wolf is a lock. http://ebitsu.net/archives/35383520.html

Meanwhile, I'll just drop some photo I found from the sites.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
The Young Link and Pichu trophies 'found' in the most recent patch were confirmed fake, so they are irrelevant. Mewtwo's, Lucas', and Wolf's original trophies all look different from how they appear in-game. I'm pretty sure that the trophies are still there, because last night I scrolled to Wolf's trophy, reached out my hand towards the screen, and whispered "Soon..."

Also, if the trophies were confirmed real, you would know because I would've firebombed Nintendo

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
That reply was a bit confusing when I first translated it, then I went on to translate the rest, and it became more confusing.
Like said, I myself have checked if Wolf disappears, but since he doesn't, I suppose that's not what he meant:/
Or maybe it should be translated to "can't be received", since the use of "出る" (To go out, etc) is too wide, I can't say which is which :/

No one talked about its authenticity tho.

There's only one more comment I've seen about Wolf's trophy, the others are all "Wolf is a lock", "I want Wolf back", "I liked using Wolf more than Fox or Falco" etc. This is about another matter tho:

ウルフとM2はキャラ選択の画面と違うフィギュアだからじゃない?こどもリンクとピチューはDXの時と同じキャラ選択の画面がそのままフィギュアにした感じする​

Wolf and Mewtwo had a different look from the one found in the roster, isn't it? It feels like Young Link and Pichu's trophy is taken directly from Melee

So yeah... don't ask me :S

----
Trying to find if there are any reports about this issue, but no results so far :| I only found a discussion on the article, which seems that EVERYONE is still saying Wolf is a lock. http://ebitsu.net/archives/35383520.html

Meanwhile, I'll just drop some photo I found from the sites.
Thanks for the heads up. I knew there was something fishy about Wolf's trophy not being in the game.

I wonder who made that up, though?

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Thanks for the heads up. I knew there was something fishy about Wolf's trophy not being in the game.

I wonder who made that up, though?
I don't think they meant it's no longer in the game, I think they meant it can no longer be received in the game. If you already have it, it won't disappear, you just won't find any more.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't think they meant it's no longer in the game, I think they meant it can no longer be received in the game. If you already have it, it won't disappear, you just won't find any more.
Well, in the way I was trying to say it, I rather meant both possibilities here. Still, I wonder where that came from.

Logo12

Smash Lord
The Young Link and Pichu trophies 'found' in the most recent patch were confirmed fake, so they are irrelevant. Mewtwo's, Lucas', and Wolf's original trophies all look different from how they appear in-game. I'm pretty sure that the trophies are still there, because last night I scrolled to Wolf's trophy, reached out my hand towards the screen, and whispered "Soon..."

Also, if the trophies were confirmed real, you would know because I would've firebombed Nintendo
Yeah, I suppose they're talking about those, since:
http://smashbros-matome.com/archives/33993885.html
Someone mentioned Wolf isn't in those "because Wolf already have a trophy"

once again, no one doubted its authenticity, so :/

MainJPW

M.T.A
Yeah, I suppose they're talking about those, since:
http://smashbros-matome.com/archives/33993885.html
Someone mentioned Wolf isn't in those "because Wolf already have a trophy"

once again, no one doubted its authenticity, so :/
But they really are fake....

See for your self:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RandomTBush/status/611659630985527296

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yeah, that was a possibility I already considered. Thanks for telling me, but there was no need to do so. Not trying to sound like a jerk, I am just saying.

Now, bring up an older post.

From all polls I've seen, Wolf is always in the top 10, while lying around 4th to 6th consistently.

Reddit: 6th

Reddit 2: 8th

Reddit 3: 6th

Reddit 4 (Top right green pie): 5th

Sourcegaming: 2nd (1st not counting Lucas)

Yay Super Smash Bros (youtube channel): 4th (1st party only)

Unknown Strawpoll: 4th
3 source subtotal (Reddit, Smashboard, GameFAQ): 3rd
Will post more if I have time.
That is good, though I am not sure if that is good enough to give Wolf a chance to make it in. I am not really being pessimistic, just cautious. I do hope these high votes do give Wolf a shot in making it in.

Logo12

Smash Lord
But they really are fake....

See for your self:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RandomTBush/status/611659630985527296

If that's the case, okay then; though the Japanese community hasn't discovered it yet, from the threads I see which is updated few hours ago.

That said, the Japanese community still thinks Wolf is a shoo-in.

Nah, I suppose it's the trophy things leaked, which is confirmed fake by now, so not much to say on that

Top Bottom