• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cape combo, or a use for Dtilt

_myth_

Smash Cadet
you can tech of of the throw and off the d-tilt. 2 chances to tech means this "combo" is flawed.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I guess if they don't DI the initial Dthrow, making it impossible to sweetspot, you could dtilt instead, setting them up for a fsmash. I'll do it from now on. XD

Mr.Cape said:
Why is this combo so freakin sweet?
Because I invented it.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Zach is too good.

Just try doin' this shit with Doc!

THAT'S RIGHT, BITCHES! YOU CAN'T!

The Cape

Smash Master
Zach is too good.

Just try doin' this shit with Doc!

THAT'S RIGHT, BITCHES! YOU CAN'T!
Stand on the edge of the stage, D throw fast faller, they DI inside the stage so as not to get F smashed off, D tilt, WD off bair. PWNT. Doc combo!

Eggz

Smash Hero
What do you mean fox bounced off the ground? Are you ********?

If you dthrow at 100% fox doesnt hit the ground once. There isn't a single teching oppertunity.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
He fell after the downtilt. Slow the framerate down or keep pressing play over and over really fast. Eventually ull see it. Sweet nonetheless (<---- Is that one word????)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh I do see that. Well the combo does work, the percent was just wrong in the example video. At a higher percent it would have worked no questions asked.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Why didn't you highlight pivot fsmash? Its not like pivot dsmash is harder. LoL

Ok, I'll record against a fox next smashfest.

EDIT: And if its a question of how easy pivoting is for me, you should refer to the 1v1 vids I recently posted. lol. Refer to character specific-> Mario

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Why didn't you highlight pivot fsmash? Its not like pivot dsmash is harder. LoL

Ok, I'll record against a fox next smashfest.

EDIT: And if its a question of how easy pivoting is for me, you should refer to the 1v1 vids I recently posted. lol. Refer to character specific-> Mario
because I can do that Myself to =)
But I just thought of the method of how to do the Pivot Dsmash thing. You'll probably use the C-Stick right?
Anyway, it would still be cool to see the great Eggz do it (for me =D ) =O

Metà

Smash Master
I've seen that image on 4chan before. >_> Stupid motivational posters...the pedobear thing was actually funny for a while, but now it's just an excuse to post CP/JB (equivalent to FAIL) with his image on it. It's people like that that make me feel ashamed to be a /b/tard. -_-

Oh yeah, and I did this combo today, YAYUHHZ.

Top Bottom