• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capt.Falcons new taunts

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
Capt falcon has the most cheesy pwnsm taunt in taunting history.
Now brawl introduces multiple taunts.

Now think of some other taunts besides SHOW ME YA MUUUUVES that falcon could have.
make it as wacky as ya want.

ill start

1.Just imagen that victory pose in melee where he curls up and then bends back while going HUH YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! but this time as he is about to bend back he rips of his shirt while showing of his shmexy toned body and physique(?) while his muscles ripple and pump.

2.Suck it.D-generation x wwe style.

3.he dances mc hammer style.

Your turn

Joke thread btw

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
1. Give him Pichu's taunt (the one lying down), but instead of saying "Pichu", he would be ROFLing at his opponent's pathetic combat skillz!

2. He flexes every muscle in his body while giving an enormous Thumbs Down, and yelling "WORTHLESS!"

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
1. Give him Pichu's taunt (the one lying down), but instead of saying "Pichu", he would be ROFLing at his opponent's pathetic combat skillz!

2. He flexes every muscle in his body while giving an enormous Thumbs Down, and yelling "WORTHLESS!"

LOL at the pichu 1

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He lights a cigarette smokes it for a bit, puts it out in your eye then kicks you saying "HHUUUUUUUUHH"

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Capt falcon has the most cheesy pwnsm taunt in taunting history.
Now brawl introduces multiple taunts.

Now think of some other taunts besides SHOW ME YA MUUUUVES that falcon could have.
make it as wacky as ya want.

ill start

1.Just imagen that victory pose in melee where he curls up and then bends back while going HUH YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! but this time as he is about to bend back he rips of his shirt while showing of his shmexy toned body and physique(?) while his muscles ripple and pump.

2.Suck it.D-generation x wwe style.

3.he dances mc hammer style.

Your turn

Joke thread btw
i bet when he rips his shirt off a set of manboobs pop out. puhaha

another one of his taunts should be where he stands like this

then some fanboy comes out and polishes his knee.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
CF Taunts:
1: Show me your moves!

2: Falcon stand with his hands on his hips (classic superman pose) and yells , "FALCON KILL!!!!" everyone on the screen including himself instantly dies.

3: "Captain Falcon up in this OH!!! Watch me crank and watch me roll!!!" Falcon does the Soulja boy

JR Legend

Smash Rookie
oh oh i got another one lol

he stuns his oponent with his inhuman amount of testosterone.

he is pure man.even pink-pansy strawberry and cream falcon in melee.

Yaya

Smash Champion
1. SHOW YOUR MOVES!

2. His knee inflates, making it impossible to miss.

3. He upgrades his knee to now make whoever is hit by it Spontanisly Combusts and explode.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
1. Licks finger, touches nipple. Flame effect similar to Super Spicy Curry ensues.

2. He slowly kisses his biceps, 1 at a time. If a female character is on the stage facing Falcon, they become stunned (i.e. Shieldbreak animation)

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
He should have mario's growing taunt and then do bowser's roaring taunt but instead of roaring he should say " Boo-ya!".

Mega Conrad

Smash Apprentice
1. Falcon salutes the camera and yells "Buttered Toast!"
2. Collapses and starts flailing wildy, similar to Crazy Hand's struggle attack
3. Falcon produces a baby out of nowhere and launches it at his foes

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
1. Be's ****ing awesome
2. Be ****ing manly.
3. Be's ****ing kick-***.
4. Be's a ****ing beast.

Wait, this a joke topic...?

nukethemall73

Smash Cadet
lol, and if you get hit by one of his pieces of clothing, you become really muscly like him, or if you collect all the pieces you become rediculously muscly, and gain damage. i think zero suit falcon should just be wearing a white pair of boxer shorts with pink hearts all over them, and white socks

Top Bottom