• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcon did unspeakable things to me

smallMcshrimp

Smash Rookie
So, there i was, sitting at home, on my sofa, playing some Brawl. Then, i heard a knock on the door, and a faint FALCON KNOOOOCK in the distance, and i knew it was my friend Falcon straight away. So, i answered the door, and let him in. Now, the game i was playing in Brawl, i was using Lucario. Captain Falcon Looked at the screen and said, menacingly, ''why are you not using me?''
I replied '' i just wanted...''
''THATS ENOUGH'' screamed falcon, as he falcon punched me onto the bed, and screamed, ''FALCO CARESS'' As he roughly rubbed his hand up and down my leg. I told him to stop, but his fiery rage just increased, and his nipples increased in size. Then, he put his mouth up to my shoulder and screamed, ''FALCO NIBBLE'' as he softly chewed on my arm. I tried to stop, but he falcon kicked me, nailing me to the bed. It was horrible. I've never felt so violated. And bowsers coming round next week.

Smash Apprentice
So, there i was, sitting at home, on my sofa, playing some Brawl. Then, i heard a knock on the door, and a faint FALCON KNOOOOCK in the distance, and i knew it was my friend Falcon straight away. So, i answered the door, and let him in. Now, the game i was playing in Brawl, i was using Lucario. Captain Falcon Looked at the screen and said, menacingly, ''why are you not using me?''
I replied '' i just wanted...''
''THATS ENOUGH'' screamed falcon, as he falcon punched me onto the bed, and screamed, ''FALCO CARESS'' As he roughly rubbed his hand up and down my leg. I told him to stop, but his fiery rage just increased, and his nipples increased in size. Then, he put his mouth up to my shoulder and screamed, ''FALCO NIBBLE'' as he softly chewed on my arm. I tried to stop, but he falcon kicked me, nailing me to the bed. It was horrible. I've never felt so violated. And bowsers coming round next week.

I'll soon come to your house and perform some "FALCON ****" on you, carepolice!

Lionman

Smash Champion
Falcon came yesterday to my home, he watched me using Captain Falcon and he gave me a falcon gift, he show me his face and i made a photo, its in my avatar

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
That was...

interesting.

But even if Captain Falcon had sex with a man, he'd still be as straight as Chuck Norris.

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
However, smallMcshrimp never said she was a man.

Next round: Captain Falcon versus.... Phoenix Wright!
But who will be his attorney then?

And on another note... OBJECTION!
This testimony can't be true as it contradicts the evidence. It is common knowledge that he was too busy giving FALCON GIFTS at the time to be at the scene of the crime as stated by a previous poster.

Plus its not **** if you like it.

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
Falcon came yesterday to my home, he watched me using Captain Falcon and he gave me a falcon gift, he show me his face and i made a photo, its in my avatar
He too, has given me a falcon gift! For being a pink Falcon and having a name of "KNEE" he has given me a picture so manly, my head almost exploded.

Here is the picture right now, make sure to wear your special goggles or your head will explode:

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
However, smallMcshrimp never said she was a man.

Next round: Captain Falcon versus.... Phoenix Wright!
But who will be his attorney then?

And on another note... OBJECTION!
This testimony can't be true as it contradicts the evidence. It is common knowledge that he was too busy giving FALCON GIFTS at the time to be at the scene of the crime as stated by a previous poster.

Plus its not **** if you like it.
roflmfao :laugh:, dat was hilarious, funniest post i ever read on smashboards

Top Bottom