• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon has nice green eye.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I just recently found out tonight that Captain Falcon actually has a right eye modeled behind his visor. And it's blue-green colored. I find it odd that he doesn't have a left eye at all though. O_o

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
This is just speculation, and I'm really grasping here, but

Falcon's eye model is as detailed as Snake's is, right? So they were probably intending for Falcon to take his helmet off at some point in the game during development, right?

And then this came to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Heh, maybe they were thinking of that. Otherwise, why model something you can't normally see?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
There was a thread a while back about some of the stuff that was planned for Brawl but never happened. Capt Falcon's helmet could be damaged, so thus, the eye. Meta-Knights mask could also break as well.

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
They were originally planning to have armor damage during the planning of Brawl but decided to take it out for time constraints or something like that. That's why they put one eye for Falcon because part of his visor would get damaged. I don't remember where I heard it from though. Probably Brawl Wiki or something.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
The proof for armour breaking is right in CF's helmet texture.

The crack is on the same side as the eye, so...

Top Bottom