• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

captain falcon helmets - FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00t

Smash Champion
ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu I really want one!

EDIT: Well, I saw the ones that Jona posted... I want one of those! :O

M@d-F!ghter

Smash Cadet
seriously guys, WHAT THE **** ??? someone offers his ugly selfmade paperhelmet for 80 BUGS ???? and suddenly everyone jumps in the air and needs it ? or is everyone just joking. sorry but i can hardly read sarcasm out of text ^^
the one Jona posted comes at at least a BIT close to the real one i actually like it a little. but even that is ridiculous ^^ and not worth 80 dollars, wtf.
now guys please tell me what u need that for ... this is trash mature :/

Hax

Smash Champion
lmao i might still make these if i can find the helmets for cheap, i doubt it tho

Mahone

Smash Champion
well i was gonna go to pound 5, but i really need this helmet. Alright put me down for 10 ....

ROFLMAO!!!!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
seriously guys, WHAT THE **** ??? someone offers his ugly selfmade paperhelmet for 80 BUGS ???? and suddenly everyone jumps in the air and needs it ? or is everyone just joking. sorry but i can hardly read sarcasm out of text ^^
the one Jona posted comes at at least a BIT close to the real one i actually like it a little. but even that is ridiculous ^^ and not worth 80 dollars, wtf.
now guys please tell me what u need that for ... this is trash mature :/
this dude sounds like a broke *** *****

hatin on someone hustle

dinopawnz

Smash Rookie
yo hax. just saying, those helmets look awesome. if i get enough money, i would so get the pink helmet and give the money to my brother to give to you since he goes to your school

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Since Hax isn't selling these anymore, I'm going to close this.

Hax, if you start making these again, PM me and I'll open this back up for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom