• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon is Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I have something I think is worth sharing. I am going to be back at my old high school coaching the hurdles for the track team. I run track for my university so they felt I was qualified to coach high schoolers.

What does any of this have to do with Captain Falcon?

Well I got one of their team shirts. And I couldn't help but laugh:

Iwan

Smash Ace
Holy S***

Okay, serious, serious question: Can I get a PO box or address and send money to purchase one from you and/or the school?

I'm so f*****g serious right now.

yay?
nay?

Zodac

Smash Journeyman
if i had one of those shirts i would cut holes where my nipples are and leap into the air and thrust my feet down as i land on a jew SCREAMING METEOR SPIKE, YESZ!

Player-3

Smash Hero
if i had one of those shirts i would cut holes where my nipples are and leap into the air and thrust my feet down as i land on a jew SCREAMING METEOR SPIKE, YESZ!
then i would jump out in a sexy beard screaming

WALL TECH TO WARLOCK PUUNCH

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
If I had one of these, I'd start running 40 second 400s just because of how awesome the shirt is.

Once again, is there any way we can get one of these shirts?

:059:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
This thread makes me cry tears of joy!

Ah sorry guys. I guess these shirts are done and ordered, so we're not getting anymore.
And now, now this thread makes me cry tears of sorrow.

:093:

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
guys, we can make a shirt with just falcon on it. all we need to do is find one of those sites that make tshirts ;]

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Yeah really, nothing is stopping you from coming up with a Smashboards Captain Falcon shirt! Just have a contest to vote for the coolest design, take a vote, and if we can get 20 confirmed orders, get it done! I'd be in for that too.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
I made a Captain Falcon costume that I wore to school once (it was Spring Fair, so don't think I'm ******** and decided to randomly rock up to school as Captain Falcon)
But a Captain Falcon shirt would be cool, maybe even if it just has that Blue Falcon logo on the back, and fake gold buttons at the front.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
While an intriguing thread, it's slowly turning into spam. That said, the shirt is awesome but it needs to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom