• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon on AiB

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I would like to know how many of the Falcon players on this board, participate in All is Brawl ladder matches, and tournaments, and strictly use Captain Falcon, no matter what the opponent does. (Although I broke this rule, once, against a grab happy IC player named Cheese. No fun, I tell you.) If so speak up, and tell the rest of the Falcon Boards how you're fairing against the competition, and how hard it is to maintain your faith in the manly, but belittled Captain Falcon.

I have done a few matches on All is Brawl, and am fairing pretty well. My only problem is SDing at the worst possible times, but managing to either comeback or make it a close match. I've also gotten some pretty awesome compliments on my Captain Falcon. Here is the link to my feedback. OH, and I run under the name Flam1n90 F1ghter in AiB, so don't be confused about that. Sacr3d S3raph1m and Flam1n90 F1ght3r are two usernames I go by on different sites.

http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/history.aspx?id=25732

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol i use random on wifi unless im picking up a new character, aka diddy who i use now

i never use falcon on wifi unless i get him on random it just messed up my game

i dont own a wii anyways
lul

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
lol player-3
As for Sacr3d, sounds like you are trying to drag us to All is Brawl which I have no idea what it is. Also, I can't click on the link you have

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm not dragging, for that implies force. I simply want Falcons to do more than sit around and talk about why he's low tier.

This isn't the place.... also we were supposed to match, then you went and brawled someone else...
I was ready to Brawl you before I went off and fought someone else, but you turned around and were also fighting someone else. If I'm on today, SuSa play me, or better yet, we can set up a time.

Anything after 9pm EST is fine with me.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
i did last ladder, i might try next ladder.
How'd you do? The competition is extremely rough, but a strong mind beats anything. I'm going to gun for some more matches later on tonight, and see what I can do to raise my rank and such up. The Gentlemen is working wonders for me against my opponents, and I highly suggest it to other Falcons that play competitively on or offline.

Player-3

Smash Hero
tomorrow night im gonna be at a friends house, so well probobly be up for friendlies.

ill be playing GB ladder because its so stupidly easy, im 4-0 and i played for like 2 hours.. lol

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
tomorrow night im gonna be at a friends house, so well probobly be up for friendlies.

ill be playing GB ladder because its so stupidly easy, im 4-0 and i played for like 2 hours.. lol
How late will you be there? I'm normally not done with my day, until about 9pm EST. I'm a fairly busy guy, but when I get online I'm pretty much playin' until I drop.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
How'd you do? The competition is extremely rough, but a strong mind beats anything. I'm going to gun for some more matches later on tonight, and see what I can do to raise my rank and such up. The Gentlemen is working wonders for me against my opponents, and I highly suggest it to other Falcons that play competitively on or offline.
i had like 1000-1200 , i hated the point system if you couldn't play daily then it would go down. too many johners on the ladder too. i defeated 10 people in a row but it never gave me the badge >=(

lol, its not that easy, i always run into really good people, btw whats your current rank. i might challenge you

Player-3

Smash Hero
i was at like 88th but since i dont have a wii i stopped playing for like 6 days so now im 106th

challenge at will

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yeah, people think GB is easier, but it's only easier due to the number of participants. Anyone can climb to the single digits on a ladder of 100 players. I like how there are the occasional pros, though.

Player-3

Smash Hero
EST

tomorrow around 5pm est im going over to his house so iunno ill just pm you on here when i can play

Lionman

Smash Champion
I participated in the ladder, i get at rank 180th, then i quit because all the top players were Snake, Ollimars and Metaknights from America, i get pissed for the lag abuse

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I had a close match with a Fox player. He doesn't **** that much, but he does get pretty hard, if they know what they're doing. All it takes is knowledge of your moves vs. theirs and strong mindgames. That's how you earn Falcon Punches, like me... lol.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
I'm 43-31 with him. Even though you found me there XD. Good games again.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
I do GB doubles, and we're rank 10th i think, and i use falcon in them, our team name is Ash n Misty.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I do GB doubles, and we're rank 10th i think, and i use falcon in them, our team name is Ash n Misty.
OMFG! So you're the dude that I randomly spurted obscinities to after receiving that feedback of being Falcon Punched or something like that... followed by *****

...The world laughs at us...

Ironic how we're on teams now...

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
sorry for dbl post
hey if you see my on aib ladder challenge me
3-0
1098 points
lol getting points are too easy son

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I had a close match with a Fox player. He doesn't **** that much, but he does get pretty hard, if they know what they're doing. All it takes is knowledge of your moves vs. theirs and strong mindgames. That's how you earn Falcon Punches, like me... lol.
Most definitely, dude. These boards need more Falcons like you and I. His potential hasn't been fully unleashed yet.
Nah. We have enough egocentric *******s already.
And his potential is beeing taken care of. Dont worry.
We are all working on it.

A share-o-my share:

Now u =P

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Nah. We have enough egocentric *******s already.
And his potential is beeing taken care of. Dont worry.
We are all working on it.

A share-o-my share:

Now u =P
Egocentric, huh? I'll just let my match feedback speak for me.

I have done plenty of decent and noteworthy things in a real match. I just don't have a capture card to show you.

And I'm sure you're taking care of the potential, I'll be waiting in my quiet corner, losing to MKs all over.[/sarcasm]

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Egocentric, huh? I'll just let my match feedback speak for me.

I have done plenty of decent and noteworthy things in a real match. I just don't have a capture card to show you.

And I'm sure you're taking care of the potential, I'll be waiting in my quiet corner, losing to MKs all over.[/sarcasm]
Match feedback..? *hasnt heard of you*

Vids or it didnt happen. Wanna brawl?

And yes, I did more than you as it stands now. And you do lose to MK's.

Brawl?

Top Bottom