• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon: The Movie (Spring 2010)

Hax

Smash Champion
at pound 4 (or whenever the 4 of us meet up) i am suggesting me/ss/darkrain/scar record a 99-stock, all items on, free-for-all on hyrule temple. all homo hyrule temple techniques are permitted. all forms of camping are suggested. double teaming is permitted and recommended. this will be a 396-stock fight to the finish; lasting an estimated minimum of 5 hours. every user of SWF and/or true smash fan will watch this start to finish. portions of extreme camping/unentertaining gameplay will be fast-forwarded so that viewers do not fall asleep. commentary will be provided by those with unheard-of perseverance; most likely multiple people chiming in every time i 0-to-death silentspectre. regardless the circumstances, this will happen.

EmuKiller said:
i will go to pound 4 just to watch this
Stratford said:
I'd pay for admission to witness this event.
-Hax

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
. this will be a 396-stock fight to the finish; lasting an estimated minimum of 5 hours. every user of SWF and/or true smash fan will watch this start to finish.
Hax
start to finish? wow. you might have to make a mini series :laugh:. i did a 99 stock match before :( but with Cpu's, and i did a 99-minute match, again with Cpu's. i would love to see how this turns out. i'm in. but i'm expecting to see a lot of ****

Hax

Smash Champion
pizza WILL be ordered inbetween stocks to keep our gladiators energized.

ratchet

Smash Cadet
you suck for having this idea...

i would much rather see a one stock ffa on fd WITH ITEMS OFF YOU ****ING ********** *******

good luck convincing these guys to waste their time though !

Hax

Smash Champion
ouch

my dude ratchet with his 31st post

grats

we all care what you think, ratchet

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
but Hax, Silentspectre isn't cool so he doesn't travel to OoS tournaments.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
F hyrule and items.

99 stock, FD only, no items. I'd watch that ish.

or yoshi's story. legit.

Hax

Smash Champion
aight i'm reconsidering having it on hyrule with items. i think FD without items would be alot more bearable. i really do think items would add to the entertainment value though; falcon dittos with items are crazy. but i'll do what the community wants

also SS BETTER ****ING COME

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
dreamland or fd or some other large stage that isn't gay plz

greenlink

Smash Apprentice
It's not super serious mode so why not have items? I want to see a 3v1 then the 1 on his own gets a starman and starts ******. This idea is great and needs to be done.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Hax you should make helmets for SS, Scar, and Darkrain. Then you all ware your helmets while you fight it out

I would pay so much money to see that. :D

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Think this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpAESH_2YOw

Basically, play on infinite mode with Hax, SS, Darkrain, and Scar as the starters. There will be a queue of select players to replace people as bracket matches are called. This match will go on for the entire duration of the tournament. I don't know how one would go about recording/editing the whole thing.

We should just have a falcon only side tourney. and make a combo video out of it.
Amazing idea.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i definitely have the most fun falcon to play against especially in dittos + i ****

hax youll see in a few hours lil ***** lol
remember the name

Top Bottom