• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon, the new Little Mac and MK

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
I just met 3 :4falcon: in a row on for glory, they are damn annoying and they do the same combos and moves, first they run up to me and grab me, then they jump and neutral kick and keep spamming it, I had to just turn the power off of my 3ds 3 times since they're so god annoying i main a :4lucario: and they're so hard to catch up them, the only character i can beat them off is a :4sonic:, but i want to try and get good with :4lucario: first since im decent with :4sonic: and whenever i do a self destruct to get out of the match they just spam the "Show me your moves!" taunt, plus im certain 65% don't know what F-zero is and they just want win rates.

man im so salty at how :4falcon: is the new :4littlemac: to me.

First one i faced had a full orange and some yellow for the palette swap and the second was the black and red, then last was a green and black and red scarf.

Last edited:

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Throw more projectiles and spotdodge when he approaches. His grab range is long but it's also laggy and punishable on whiff. Also because Falcon lacks defensive moves like a reflector or a counter, he's easy to beat up and juggle once you start getting the edge on him.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
What SonicZeroX said. If you're using Lucario, you should be throwing constant tiny Shadow Balls at Falcon. Annoy him.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Lionman is an annoying Captain Falcon? I must've battled the wrong Lionman, then, because our dittos were fierce.
That reminds me I haven't fought you again since then, Lionman :c join Anther's ladder maaaan

Lionman

Smash Champion
Lionman is an annoying Captain Falcon? I must've battled the wrong Lionman, then, because our dittos were fierce.
That reminds me I haven't fought you again since then, Lionman :c join Anther's ladder maaaan
Im playing LVP ladder now, big tourney soon

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
lol you play lucario and you have a problem catching up

Z3N1TH

Smash Cadet
NNID
MadZenith
3DS FC
4399-2206-0442
I love fighting Lucario's on FG.
I've never lost to one, they simply can't keep up.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Captain Falcon is actually really balanced imho. His recovery isn't that great, no reflector, no projectile, but badass offensive.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Wow... now that I think about it, falcon is just little mac meets diddy kong. He's a guy who runs fast while punching things and just spams down throw up-air.

falcon sounds kinda lame now :/

RanserSSF4

Banned via Administration
NNID
RanserSSF4
Just learn the Match-up, but I do understand your point. However, the thing I like about Falcon that makes him entertaining to watch is the mix-ups he can do after several things, mostly the Dthrow. Most people just DI away from the Dthrow, since they know you will go for Uair. If you predict what the opponent does after they DI, go for something else.

Not saying you're wrong. I do understand your point, but just learn the Match-Up and predict his mix-ups!

Captain Farukon

Smash Journeyman
Just turn off the game... Captain Falcon can´t be defeated nah just kidding just put a Falcon cpu and train with him you ll eventually learn his attacks and such

Top Bottom