• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcon vs snake

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
both falcon and snake have their ups and downs, falcon is good offstage while snake in the ground, still these two pretty much have a good strategy one against the other (also counting the strategy of the player) snake can mindgame with his bombs, yet captain falcon´s slow but damaging tilts are good for combos so the discussion is this:

A pro captain falcon player vs a pro snake player

who do you think could win? discuss

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
You saying that proves that you should have lurked a lot more before posting that, haha. I'm not even going to point out what is wrong with your statement.

Lurk = Read more topics around the boards without posting, btw. You told me via PM that you don't want to get banned. Then don't work towards your ban!

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
lol Falcon wins offstage and in the air, snake beats falcon in the ground with stage control. The matchup is in Snake advantage.
i´ll give you the reason on that one, yet you can use snakes bomb against him and he has some of the slowest smashes in the game (when used correctly you can mindgame anyone) and some ridicously overpowered tilts, also that his final smash is cool and strong, yet sonic has some stupid speed attacks and ****ing big knockback resistance, captain falcon has more muscles than snake so how goes he´s stronger?

the captain sure got nerfed in brawl :( but i think nintendo overpowered both snake and sonic to show respect to their companies owners. i also main snake so i know how good he is.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
*sighs*

Protip: don't ever take Final Smashes in account when dealing with matchups.

You don't look like you're trolling, you just look like you need more experience. A LOT more experience. Have you got any (offline) friends against who you could brawl a bit? No items, 1v1, etc etc

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
*sighs*

Protip: don't ever take Final Smashes in account when dealing with matchups.

You don't look like you're trolling, you just look like you need more experience. A LOT more experience. Have you got any (offline) friends against who you could brawl a bit? No items, 1v1, etc etc
yes i have some friends that play brawl (3 to be exactly) we fight each other and i mostly win, if i lose is because i selfdestructed myself failing at recovering, one of them (Luis) mains meta knight and snake (he does not know about tiers yet), David who mains ike and marth (he knows about tiers but like me just laught at them) and the sister of david who mains peach.

I didn´t know you couldn´t count final smashes for match ups, still C.falcon and Snake make an epic battle.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
CaptainFalcon9000 is THE noob of 2011

Falcon does need new ppl though

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
HOLD ON I GOT THIS

imma call my buddy pluh here, we do falcon dittos every other day :O

smash brother

Smash Cadet
captain falcon because off stage falcon can gimp with c down and on stage he can use his b sideways to make snake fly in the air then use b up and falcon will hit first so use b because snake will most likely fall in front of it if not he can f smash or d smash him and he will fly out

:phone:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
captain falcon because off stage falcon can gimp with c down and on stage he can use his b sideways to make snake fly in the air then use b up and falcon will hit first so use b because snake will most likely fall in front of it if not he can f smash or d smash him and he will fly out
Why, hey there Yahtzee!

What's that? You're not yahtzee?

Then use some punctuation, man! Being on a cellphone doesn't excuse it.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
pro falcons don't exsist
but the snake falcon match up is 100-0 falcons favor

He can knee ciphers :O

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
is that

is that

is

that

is that really talking beatles?!

THE LEGEND?
hahah.
I'm only a legend in my own mind. No one has ever seen me play; the twist is, I actually suck.

(I live in NY now. Crazy ****.)

Do we not have a match-up thread anymore?
and I'll say this: a so-so Snake is easy to trash if you have a good Falcon. More so than a so-so Toon Link or so-so Falco,
ya dig?

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Snake 70:30 C Falcon
we know snake is a f***ing beast in ground, Falcon can't do jab+grab so much... Snake's Utilt can be used to spacing, add nades to that and... we are f**ed.
Like Meta Knight, Falcon need to play a aereal game... Snake can be juggled (i say it right? xD) with Nair, Uair and maybe some Bair (most to kill).
I main both (Falcon low, Snake second) but.. i don't play versus someone who uses Falcon vs my Snake or Snake vs my Falcon. So i don't have so much experience in that matchup.

Player-3

Smash Hero
snake is only hard on mostly flat stages

fd, YI is very bad for us in this matchup

take him to bf or sv (best neutral imo)

PC > dash off > airdodge > turn around grab

troll snake in the face

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
maybe a crazy idea but...
Rainbow isn't good vs Snake?
like mk used it... that stage destroy grenade camp and ground play...
Falcon can spam Uair...

Player-3

Smash Hero
rainbow is good

pretty much any moving stage (delfino halberd [if you play carefully and avoid utilt] ps1/ps2 are okay

Top Bottom