• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon, we need you

BooDestroyer

Smash Apprentice
Still no sign of Mr. Falcon yet. >.> This isn't Smash without him.

They've shown Samurai Goroh as an Assist Trophy long ago and a Dr. Stewart trophy, but no Falcon as of yet. What is this, some kind of sick joke?

Who here is eager to see him in Brawl?

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon is in the bathroom. He ate some bad tacos. He will arrive shortly after his vicious bowel movements cease.
that's right, he and Krystal took a honeymoon to El Salvador and ate at a spicy Mexican cuisine. He'll turn up shortly...

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
Falcon Strain!
Falcon "discharge!"
Falcon Cry!
Falcon Strain!
Falcon Drip!
Falcon Sigh!
Falcon Wipe!
Falcon Flush!
Falcon Wipe!
Falcon Flush!
Falcon Plunge!
Falcon Wipe!
Falcon Flush!

Karleko

Smash Cadet
This post really wasn't needed, he will be announced october 12th (yeah right). The update will show that his delayed conformation is because he is....THE SUBSPACE MASTER. He will KNEE all those who oppose the mighty NIPPLE suit...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Captain Falcon is No Doubt returning. The F-Zero symbol on Samauri Goroh's Assist Trophy update WAS the symbol on the back of Captain Falcon. There is NO chance that Captain Falcon won't make it back.

N

nhfjkcvjlkfljivhk.lhkhkhjl

Still no sign of Mr. Falcon yet. >.> This isn't Smash without him.

They've shown Samurai Goroh as an Assist Trophy long ago and a Dr. Stewart trophy, but no Falcon as of yet. What is this, some kind of sick joke?

Who here is eager to see him in Brawl?
IM SCARED OF NIPPLAZ

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon, Where In The World Are You??!!

no but seriously, I do firmly BELIEVE that Capt. Falcon is the next character update, I mean who else would it be?

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman
Brawl forums make me fear the future.
And your sig makes me love the present.

Anyways, Falcon will show up in due time. Hopefully it'll be prefaced with a "WARNING....CHALLENGER APPRO- FALCON PUNCH!!!"

or I will be FALCON DISSAPOINTED!

Top Bottom