• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon's Run Speed in MPH

riboflavinbob

Smash Apprentice
Basing the length of final destination by using Snake's (the only connection between the realistic world and the SSBB world) height, which i suppose is around 6 feet? Final destination is around 54 feet wide. And Captain Falcon clears it in about 1.29 seconds. So that's like 41.86 feet per second. And that is around 28 miles per hour. (28... give or take a mph or two)

He's way faster than Usarian Bolt. Captain would finish the 100 meter dash in about 7.83 seconds going at ~28 mph.

ya lol.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
.....................good job?? but this is melee forums. melee falcon probably runs faster then the brawl one. annnnddd i think melee FD is longer the brawls.

Vro

Smash Lord
The distance of FD between series won't change speed. You just need to base Falcon's speed on Melee only terms.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
The distance of FD between series won't change speed. You just need to base Falcon's speed on Melee only terms.
it does cuz if you think its say 60 feet long and it took you 10 seconds to cross, it will be faster then if it was actually 50 feet and it took you 10 seconds to cross. speakin in how many mph you were going.

Vro

Smash Lord
it does cuz if you think its say 60 feet long and it took you 10 seconds to cross, it will be faster then if it was actually 50 feet and it took you 10 seconds to cross. speakin in how many mph you were going.
You see, that wouldn't matter in the first place, because Falcon's speed changes between series. Saying that the distance is different doesn't mean his speed is constant; thus it does not matter.

LittleOne

Smash Cadet
i was just about to say what Gustav Wind was going to say, haha.
it would be a lot easier and way more accurate to do that ^^

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Basing the length of final destination by using Snake's (the only connection between the realistic world and the SSBB world) height, which i suppose is around 6 feet? Final destination is around 54 feet wide. And Captain Falcon clears it in about 1.29 seconds. So that's like 41.86 feet per second. And that is around 28 miles per hour. (28... give or take a mph or two)

He's way faster than Usarian Bolt. Captain would finish the 100 meter dash in about 7.83 seconds going at ~28 mph.

ya lol.

your calculations are wrong my friend. if you try to use conventional technology to figure out Captain Falcon's speed, your numbers should come out to "YES!" and by the way, Usain Bolt would lose to Captain Falcon, even if Captain Falcon was on crutches.

Top Bottom