• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Careful with that Up B

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Just a fair warning. In a lot of Omega stages, the worst I've found being the omega boxing ring because it just looks wrong, if you're directly under the edge and you up B you will go diagonally away from the stage... it looks super nooby and it's really annoying. I land a spike and finish someone with 26% and then that happens. Just make sure you have a good path, it seems to glide along the path with no snap, unlike pikachu's etc. Best of luck and be careful... He does have excellent recovery options and a double jump that is sex though so I don't know if this is some kind of janky balance for that.

it's kinda something I wish they would change because it's not intuitive compared to the rest of the cast.

Everyone has covered so much about him, I just thought I'd throw that out. He is so damn fun to me so far though and my only real concern with him besides facing Rosa, you space betch.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
it's such a good move to me, but yeah, in that one little area. bleh. You can regain stage control in a blink of an eye though, love it.

Last edited:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
some stages are against Mewtwos will, a reaaaaally good example is Mario Galaxy omega stage. since mewtwo cant teleport through solid, meaning that "curve" will **** you up!

and that boxing ring stage did also **** me up! D:

Uffe

Smash Hero
Boxing Ring has flat sides, does it not? I don't have the Wii U version if that's the one you're talking about, but I'd assume that omega in that version is the same as the one on the 3DS. I've actually got a great way to recover, but you don't want to rely solely on this as it will become predictable and possibly get you spiked.

______________| Wall jump

Top Bottom