• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
:O Chibo I wanna play you again?
Hm, I kinda wanna get to the venue really early x.x but then I don't.
What time is everyone else gonna get there?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Dylan, zellers, craig, and I are probably arriving to wherever we're going (Keith's I think?) from like anywhere between 6 to 9. lol not quite sure when we're leaving.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm heading to Scott's tomorrow night, then probably gonna follow him with Snap to the venue if they do not go too late? Then I'm gonna stay at either Flamingo's or Adam's dorm room at NCSU for Friday night and I might leave on Saturday night? Haven't decided if I want to stay on Sunday yet.

EDIT: I haven't found my silver controller that auto buffers :( I thought it was in my mom's Izuzu (I took it up to the last Karnfest) but I never found it in there.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
zellers and I are staying with stockfield and co. craig is staying with keith. not sure where dylan is staying. we should all meet up at the hotel thursday night though.

*CT*

Smash Lord
zellers and I are staying with stockfield and co. craig is staying with keith. not sure where dylan is staying. we should all meet up at the hotel thursday night though.
I'll see what I can do then? I think I should grab a few more smasher's phone numbers then x.x

*CT*

Smash Lord
610-955-7902

yeah lets just get a big group at the hotel. does anyone else besides stock have a room there?
No but someone should bring another TV and a wii if there's only one room? Idk how Stock would feel about the crowdage though.

910-401-7901 (For everyone that doesn't have my number)

HyL!

Smash Lord
i'm leaving around 6am, 4 1/2hour drive, so i'll be there anywhere from 11ish most likely, dunno if we'll be going to the venue right away or what, but i can try to make the hotel with kds

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Dylan is staying with me all weekend. I still have room for some peeps if anyone needs a place.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Yep. U can crash here. I have a bed couch u can shower all that ****.

And we are drinking mother sucker!! The real party is with <<<~~~~ this guy

*CT*

Smash Lord
ooh that sounds lovely. who all is staying at your place?
Me, Dylan and Scott, was gonna go roam NCSU Friday/Saturday night, but I can just meet up people instead I keep forgetting that its not that bad of a drive >.<

EDIT: I might go grocery shopping, anything you guys want lol?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
610-955-7902 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************610-955-7902******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************610-955-7902******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

yeah lets just get a big group at the hotel. does anyone else besides stock have a room there?
I might need to ask you for directions since we're coming from Greensboro.

Also, Kadaj does that DK player have a team mate?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Zellers said that he is staying with Snap, also I am not getting there until Friday. I only booked the room for Friday and Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom