• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
I saw you at BBC in April and thought about talking to you but when I saw your glorious hair I realized I wasn't worthy and walked away with tears in my eyes.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
jd i need my xbox controller cord. please give it to me tomorrow.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolol seems people are still on my ****. Girls in highschool used to tell me u aint doing something right, if u aint got hatas!

Anyways Kadaj! I wanna play MvC3. I been trying to skype u but yer afk. Lets go!

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah there's a good amount of NC interest, I just don't know if they ever got housing and need me to keep looking. DRN can house you guys friday if that's the day you need but not Saturday.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jd's bringing h1n1, scotty, kadaj, and esam
stock's going with...gboro people I guess? no clue. Im pretty sure I remember stock saying he was bringing a car though.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
My car won't need housing. We are driving down that Saturday and coming back that same day.

I appreciate it though.

:phone:
Stock, do you have a free spot in your car by any chance? If so I might want to ride with you instead of with JD, would make things a lot easier for everyone especially if Steve happens to be riding with you -- I live like.. right next to him. If not then don't worry about it.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Stock, do you have a free spot in your car by any chance? If so I might want to ride with you instead of with JD, would make things a lot easier for everyone especially if Steve happens to be riding with you -- I live like.. right next to him. If not then don't worry about it.
i cant go scotty i got work plus other stuff... sorry guys

Player-1

Smash Legend
Arch/Arch's carpool, you should message DRN about housing at least for Friday for now, I'm still trying to find you housing for Saturday unless you already got something planned.

archer.

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post but this is kind of important...

Although I recently got my car inspected, my parents (an hour away) are in possession of my new registration and plate sticker. My sister was supposed to take it with her to Charlotte today and give it to me but she forgot to take it with her, so my parents are mailing it to me tomorrow. It should get here on Friday, but if it doesn't, then I'm not gonna risk the drive down. Sorry in advance to Craig, Brian, Scotty, and Eric if things don't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom