• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I have a tourney this saturday in New Jersey...that will be three singles events mwhahaahaahaha

VICE!!! Where the heck is all the manga this week!!? :(
Is Japan on holiday or something!!?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
They're all playing the Phantasy Star Online 2 Closed Beta. They don't have time for making manga.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Because of life, I'm not going to be able to the Play N Trade thing. I'm interested in how it goes, because we could be able to use them for summer tourneys.

V1CE

Smash Champion
as stated before shounen jump was on hold last week cause of holidays... It should be back this upcoming weds. Also the season is over so the tourney you go to in NJ will probably count for u next season. Also I think alex wants to make sure you have 2 instate tourneys under your belt for next time. The OoS tourneys are just used for your wins and losses not elegibility

Roy!

Smash Rookie
Because of life, I'm not going to be able to the Play N Trade thing. I'm interested in how it goes, because we could be able to use them for summer tourneys.
I went to the Play N Trade earlier this afternoon. Usually the LCDs they use at that location have horrible lag, but the person working there said they'd have 2 CRTs in the store available for use. I'll be bringing my small CRT too just in case. I think if we can get them to use decent setups it could be a good location to have smaller events, as the store isn't as big as the one in Crossroads.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
There's a store in Crossroads?

I have two CRTs and a recording/streaming setup that I bring to every tournament. Being that I'm a Melee player, though, I'd try to talk one of those locations into also having Melee.

Roy!

Smash Rookie
There's a store in Crossroads?
Yup, it's in a small shopping center behind the Lowe's Home Improvement on Walnut St. They have 4:3 LCDs that, for whatever reason, lag a lot less (I actually can't perceive any, but I'd imagine more experienced smashers would).

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
So i've entered a total of three singles tourneys. U guys can't not give me a good Pr ranking cuz u say i didn't enter enuff singles tourneys

Singles
(31 Entrants)

1: Nairo ($79.75)
2: ADHD ($50.75)
3: Jbandrew ($14.50)
4: False
5: Nakat
5: Mekos
7: Gunblade
7: Keitaro
9: Bleachigo
9: Roller
9: Kai
9: Afrochimp
13: Ish
13: Gildo
13: Malcolm
13: Inui
17: Phoenix Lord
17: Levent
17: Eazy
17: Remix (Forfeit)
17: Ussi
17: Fresh
17: Grey
17: Gawk
25: Chris
25: Ghost
25: Spike
25: Payway
25: True
25: Troncat

Doubles

1: Mekos and Nairo ($60.00)
2: ADHD and Malcolm ($30.00)
3: Nakat and Jbandrew ($10.00)
4: Keitaro and Ish
5: Kai and Inui
5: Gunblade and Eazy
7: True and Fresh
7: Gawk and Grey
9: Chris and Gildo
9: Emerald and Kosh

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Mekos, you can hang out with me in the not-on-the-list list. It'll be fun. We can talk about Digimon, and Gundam, and how Ganondorf is totally the best character in Brawl.

V1CE

Smash Champion
just come to more instate tourneys... even if its $5 doubles entry just come lol. We all know you will probably win doubles and your great at doubles and wanna make lots of money but just come and enter everything... If your free that is...

Also I wan to see if we can organize an SKTAR Trip... Mekos and esam are going... Stingers and Kadaj should go to... I think its time NC makes an extra effort to go OoS since we have probably at the peak of reaching new heights. Alot of people have gotten better and now OoS Experiance will do us good.

Archer needs to get out there more, Scotty does too... People need to know about dat wario! I wish you had the money to travel more brohan. Stingers... People underestimate your ROB... you most of all should travel more if possible. Save up man!

EDIT: Mekos... Your wins/losses from that tournament will count for next seasons pr so tray to save tose results somewhere with a bracket img. Then when the time comes give it to us. It just wont count for attendance wise :) BTW Good stufff gettin 5th beating false and jbandrew... He got ya back tho :)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
In the rematch I sd every game. Was ********.

But do what u want with the Pr. I don't really care anymore. I only care about dubs anyways. U can even take me off of it. #Kadajswag

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
JD gets out there more than most of us do, he has GA and Xanadu, and I'm pretty sure he went to Long Island at one point if I'm not mistaken. As for me, if I could go any further than GA or Xanadu, I'd likely just spend a week in NY instead. My NY life comes before smash.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
^ Yea he never said he was going...It has been that he isn't going actually _-_
I'm also not going. Only going if esam goes to win dubs of course

Singles IS the side event...lolol

archer.

Smash Lord
I'm done with the PR graphic, just need to wait and see if Alex wants me to change anything. =]

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
YO
good **** to GQ getting on as mieu
you bet I'm spamming "FIREEEEE" "AAAAAATTACK" at the next tournament
also holy **** why did I not choose the purple arrow guy from vesperia he's the best. damn you archer.
great pic, also made by arch?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
As a Tales fan, this is my favorite PR picture so far. I'm saddened by the lack of Guy, but that just means he was left for me. Also disappointed by the lack of Sheena. I thought for sure Stingers would choose her, but I can't complain given that he chose Jade.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
oh yeah damn I should have picked sheena.
don't worry raphbo I'm sure that everyone wanted guy but they all thought there'd be a big argument, so they deferred to a less awesome character.

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah I made this one too. I wish I could have done something better with the background but I couldn't think of anything so I just used a generic effect. But I'm glad you guys like it LOL.

And while I was thinking about picking Guy as my character, I didn't think I could do him justice so I decided on Raven instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom