• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I actually played a lot of brawl at snaps smashfest after a bunch of people left. It's really fun for me, and it's not like I'm good enough to just play for money or whatever.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'll carry someone in 2hg if they pay for me. They will get all the cards and winnings of course.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I'm going to be at NC state library tomorrow (saturday) around 8:00 am if anyone wants to practice with me for mlg. I can't stay but for like a hour of two though so if your gonna show up, be there early. I'll be waiting.

Duo55

Smash Ace
8am is kinda early on a sat big guy lol.
your telling me... I wouldnt be there if I didn't hafto. My girls got a meeting at her job there at 8 sharp and I'm driving her. Thats why I'll be there.

lol Saturday and Library don't mix, put up the 8 A.M....yeah.
see dps responce

duo contact jon and sushi, the ywill be there tomorrow.
I don;t know how to get in touch with sushi besides swf. If anyone could let him know that would be great.

Duo55

Smash Ace
well, in any case, I'll be in the library with my laptop. If anyone wants to play me just come find me there and we'll do something from there. I'll be checking smashboards frequently so if you need to contact me, just do it here.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Lucario is the most fun character in brawl omfggggg.

i got beat up by craig and stingers all weekend and i didnt even mind.

just kidding i still hate losing.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Lucario is such a bad character. That's why all the good Lucario mains switched to MK.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Oh, he's pretty bad. Notice how there are no Lucarios placing high, but there are ZSS and Nesses placing.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I thought that was because he is very hard to play correctly?

On another note, me Sushi and Paii made our suitemate ragequit on us, because we taught him how to roll/spotdodge spam with Lucario and then proceeded to complain loudly about how stupid Lucario is. I think he misunderstood, that is just what Brawl players do.

I think it was because we were doing Lucario dittos.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Oh, he's pretty bad. Notice how there are no Lucarios placing high, but there are ZSS and Nesses placing.
A good Lucario player typically has to clutch the match at the end with an Anubis strategy, which is risky against since he's so **** slow. ZSS and Ness both have the speed and distance chip damage them can spam to balance it imo.

I hope that sexism crap is over with now, otherwise I'm going to be cracking some skulls in Raleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom