• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ehhh i dont think it will effect diddy play style to much, comp trip on nanners... humans trip on naners. I can practice setups and combos, alot better than doing nothing lol

@stingers I dont have anyone to practice with so when ever i do it's with level 9's. I would consider myself one of thi states strong fighters, and it's all thanks to level 9's :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mk isn't the win all beat all at high-end play, but then again it's not really your guys fault for thinking so because none of you have played on that level.

Way to be supportive of your scene and ridicule someone for playing a character they WANT to be good with
He still has the best options at high level play, there is no getting around that no matter what level you're playing on. Yeah you can play smarter and more efficiently but all of that is effort towards pushing your character.

Edit: That is to say that he can be beaten of course, but don't sleep on a character with so many good things going for him.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Wii froze, I'm gonna go to sleep now.

But I suck Zellers is so much better.

Oh why would me and Zellers **** anyways?

HyL!

Smash Lord
is anyone from around raleigh going to the ncsu game, like october the 9th or something? i might be going to that, and maybe go somewhere to smash after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom