• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

These are black woman, just in case you white people get confused. The trashy mouth black woman you see on the streets are refereed to as *****s.

i got two pictures of katerina graham cause i ****in love her and want her to have my children.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
guys dont underestimate me. Ima be on top in the west... Dr.PP is honestly the best brawl player in NC prob but he doesn't care enough about it i think... i hear stingers is pretty good too but i play with some of the best so i hope ill be on top here.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
are you going to be here when we do the crew battle?

how long are you staying in NC?

and sushi man is NC's best brawl player :)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
are you going to be here when we do the crew battle?

how long are you staying in NC?

and sushi man is NC's best brawl player :)
im moving there permanently and i will be there around october 20 something... so ya

I would love to be in the crew battle but idk when it is?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol the crew bat is this weekend, but im sure we will have more in the future. Don't under estimate NC though, we may keep a low key, but we got some fighters :)

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
zelda was my first main but that doesnt ****in matter

do you think i can beat anyone with zelda?
while ya'll are in the process of fighting out this squabble, do you think we could do a few zelda dittos? And can you help me out with my sheik too?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
you guys dont have to make room for me cause i wont be there till mid october. Ima try to host **** in charlotte and make it a better scene than it is. Dont push it back for me. I can always play for my spot no worries.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Only going to BAC2 and I kinda don't even want to go to that anymore :p I'm kinda 50/50 on going now even though I took off. Not going to DC, and might not even go to Pound V anymore (but that's too far to tell)

So it looks like I basically am going on hiatus for a bit guys.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
so now that we have all youtubed knightmare losing to hippiedudes mario on delfino.. get ****ed up

just ****in ya knightmare

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Hey man, Charlotte is me, Kadaj, Cory and thats about it i guess.

Cant wait to play you. Also your welcome to ride with me to tournaments in Raleigh if you want.
Oi, hang out with me, dammit.

Steve, hurry up and move so we can watch anime and troll kids in the Video Game and Simulation classes at CPCC. :D

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo hippiedude is legit, i played him at apex 2 in pools. i 2-0'd him but i had to play mad gay. He played luigi on me though, i dint know he played mario.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
yo hippiedude is legit, i played him at apex 2 in pools. i 2-0'd him but i had to play mad gay. He played luigi on me though, i dint know he played mario.
that was the first time he beat me in tourny. I beat him all the time in tourny beside that. i was just over aggressive and i think drunk that day so w.e. Beside i have gotten better.

- Kaila i didnt know that was your account. I cant wait to move so i can hang out with ya and troll and watch anime etc ;P

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
haha **** bro.

are you coming to NC for school?

edit: it seems every wegee main seconds mario. lou is the only one to second snake lolololol

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ya im goin to central peadmont community college and goin on to play golf professionally hopefully... lol

im a beast at golf... get at my 2 handicap...

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i have no idea what a handicap is in golf, but good **** dawg i wish u luck.

@kale, yo i forgot all about ARS, i heard is CF was good, i wanted to play him, tell him to move to NC

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Oi, hang out with me, dammit.

Steve, hurry up and move so we can watch anime and troll kids in the Video Game and Simulation classes at CPCC. :D
I'm taking simulation and game design classes at SCC. How are yours? Mine seriously feel like I'm not learning anything.

YO THIS MARIO BEAT MY MK CAUSE HE SPIKED ME MARIO SO BROKEN IT WAS GAY

lmao i like this guy already.
He'll fit right in...

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
YO THIS MARIO BEAT MY MK CAUSE HE SPIKED ME MARIO SO BROKEN IT WAS GAY

lmao i like this guy already.
its not broken i was just ****** him and then died at like 70 lmaoooo from BULL****!!! o well, props to hippie :)

I dont get that unlucky tho lately.

A handicap in golf is how much u average over par when you play. So ifa course is a 72 par a 2 handicap means you usually shoot like a 74 but its an average. I usually shoot anywhere from like 70-76. That is mad **** and pro...

also where is scc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom