• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Im not being a ***** im just jerking is **** around.

anyone from west is cool with me ;)

And Toonaki or whatever, anytime you want to play brawl with me and kadaj let me know.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lololol trust me i dont take any of the jerking around seriously. So far you guys are cool and im looking forward to the move. After i **** all of you, there will be plenty of **** jerking to be had hahahaha. that sounded so gay... no homo

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
LUCARIO!

also knightmare i can guarantee you you will most likely **** me because i hate mk sooo much.

but maybe you can teach me a little more about the MU haha

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
only time i like mk and lucario on the screen at the same time is when they are on the same doubles team doin the Inubis

and sure thing foxy. 5 bucks? its w.e. u want.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
everytime i use lucario in doubles i end up being the stock tank and i hate it
ya well your SUPPOSED to die in Inubis...

The mk plank edge and the lucario basically does a 2v1. Hopefully he gets like 2 stocks off by time his last life comes. Then its ****... 1 dair by lucario does like 30 and DDD's die to fsmash at like 90 lololol. The lucario will most likely take another stock or 2 with his last one (if he doesnt completely suck ballz) while the MK should have all 3 of his stock and low damage from planking. If the Lucario dies it doesn't matter he will take a life. then the mk can join depending on how many stocks the other team has but watch out for the **** luacrio.....

any good lucario mains in NC???

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
oh ok i can play lucario too, well i can play anyone lol

Im changing my Tag to -KiX- but how do i do that O.o

so ya i just added snap and KTM on Facebook. I saw you guys on PP's page lol i am the golfer

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Nice man, you have to buy premium to change your name btw.

Yeah ive played wario for a year and some odd time. but recently picked up lucario because hes too fun.

Guess i co main them as of right now.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Im not being a ***** im just jerking is **** around.

anyone from west is cool with me ;)

And Toonaki or whatever, anytime you want to play brawl with me and kadaj let me know.
This weekend! I haven't played in forever, although I could probably solicit my roommates to play 64 ... All they ever want to play is Magic the Gathering and COD on the PS3. -.-

You can call me Kaila, by the bye. You guys are legal adults, right? 'Cause I'd feel like a total creeper otherwise.

I'm taking simulation and game design classes at SCC. How are yours? Mine seriously feel like I'm not learning anything.

He'll fit right in...
I took those classes for a year back when I was 18 and realize it was not my calling. I'm going back for undergrad classes starting in January. Wooo! It really is more what you put into it. If you have a passion that fits in with the classes, you could do well. I have heard that CPCC's uptown campus has one of the better programmes, though.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
yeah im 18 haha. and im going to battleaxe saturday but other than that im free.
I still feel a little creepy. -.-;;;
**** young kids playing Smash.
I'm down to hang out on Sunday if you guys are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom