• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
hey im gonna be in ashville today staying at some hotel, any recommendations? would there be a tourny or a fest nearby as well?

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
I'm currently in raleigh now with stingers and sanketh and dj rome... we are waiting till sushi is done with classes i think and we will prob go back to mike's (ksk) where archer, kadaj, shady, keith is :)

---- V1CE

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
not even gonna lie...Snap leaving NC kinda sway my decisions to move there a bit...

Dat Bromance

And Fyre Rejecting me also.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
tko i hear u hit on everything that moves
LOL if you had said that 5 months ago Ron that woulda been true

but then I started hanging out with my IRL friends and then Smash girls just seemed boring after that.

and I wasn't srs about getting denied by fyre....LOL I never really put in an extensive amount of work

I've seen her like 3 tiems and 2 of those times she was dating spite (for god knows what reason...I don't ask questions)

I also never hit on Rhiannon or Maria.....I did hit on Tiger though but I MEAN SHE PROVOKED IT...JUST LOOK AT MY GAHDAMN SIG...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom