• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(cassus) lucas vs (Q-blast) samus

Jasona

Smash Ace
i laughed pretty hard at your random deaths. your style is really different from mine
i'll offer some advice. when you shuffle a dair, time it so that it lands immediately after it connects. if you miss, you're safer and if you connect, then you can follow it up immediately.

Spike6sic6

Smash Cadet
There's a few noteable mistakes here and there, but overally nice fight. Just have to watch out for these misplaced screw attacks/grabs. Otherwise, nice fight.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
I have all songs and haven't been able to do that. So unless i haven't noticed some small hidden option somewhere I'm guessing its a hack/edit.
well my wii is hacked with the homebrew channel so i can put whatever song on anystage ya know

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
You like approaching with D-Air too much I think. You also got hit by two charged F-smashes, which could have been easily avoided : \

You also can follow up with another attack as soon as you f-air back onto the stage. Take advantage of more situations like that!

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
You like approaching with D-Air too much I think. You also got hit by two charged F-smashes, which could have been easily avoided : \

You also can follow up with another attack as soon as you f-air back onto the stage. Take advantage of more situations like that!
thanx for the advice honastly i still do play melee alot so its real hard sometime geting use to the melee samus and the brawl samus cause thats really all i use (and dr mario cause hes awsome lol)

Top Bottom