• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

kithkin

Smash Champion
-_- *sigh*

I thought I heard someone say that to me too, but al I know is I remember Sid asking John in this thread and John didn't reply as far as I know.

But I remember Sid posting he's with Sho, which surprised me, cause blah blah blah blah blah

Long story Short, I'm teaming with Joel, thats all I know.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lets team then Tyson. I think it's appropiate that the asians are grouped together. We reach maximum beasting this way.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol this should be like "a shot at teams with tyson yeung"

lmao jk, sure, ill team.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
No one else is black.

Btw Tyson, I thought you're teaming with Sid?

@Everyone: Do you know anyone who has confirmed to cast4 but never posted in this thread? I know Adam has, but he hasn't replied when I asked.
Imma call diddy.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Man, you WCers should spam less on the boards. Some of you guys are completely obnoxious lol.

I'm gonna unsubscribe until like... September or something.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Wait you were subscribed?

Also B.C Thread has more posts on a general basis than Alberta BY FAR. But they arn't as much spam.

But since an OOT (town not state) said so, I'mma shut up for a while so as to not threaten results.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Janitor said:
A General Rule: Any outbursts of anger or rage (ie. Throwing your controller or striking it violently) will result in forfeit of the match due to unsportsmanlike like conduct.
Uhh.... am I the only one who is disappointed that a rule like this has to be stated, let alone exist? o___o

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
o_O
=.="

Eh, I'll team with Sid if he still wants to lol, but I thought I was teaming with victor xD

I'm so confused!!!

kithkin

Smash Champion
Uhh.... am I the only one who is disappointed that a rule like this has to be stated, let alone exist? o___o
Lol if you knew more about the players (but really player) of calgary, you'd definately get it. It's a joke.

Also, can everyone just post who they're teaming with? From now on I am not listening to anyone posting teams if it isnt the team they're on.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
o_O
=.="

Eh, I'll team with Sid if he still wants to lol, but I thought I was teaming with victor xD

I'm so confused!!!
I thought so too until I heard that Sid was teaming with you.

Do you still wanna team and let Edmonton team together or what? x/

Stevo

Smash Champion
k well after returning from east coast without playing anyone while I was there, I hope as many people as possible come out for this tourney.

As long as all the spam didnt scare people off

also, PKM I called you at one point during my trip and i was told you had already left for montreal or something. But our iron man is still on if you come to this.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Victor, why is team splooge spelled like team spl00ge? I demand it spelt correctly! And why does smashboards recognize spl00ge as a real word, and not splooge? SO CONFUSED

kithkin

Smash Champion
What are you talking about, I've yet to witness the wonder of the autocorrect stuff you guys keep mentioning. (or at least the thing that Luke just mentioned)

xX_Spl00ge_Xx?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Confirm me. I will be taking the plane. I'll post here with my flight details. You can expect that to happen within the next month, probably sooner.

I will money match anyone in melee. The amount will be decided based on the following criteria:

1 - Do we have a past rivalry of some sort?
2 - How much you got?
3 - getraped.

That is all, for now...

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Hey xXx-NoobKing-xXx my name is SpaceFalcon, would you like to partake in a money match?

No but really, can you check prices for plane/deathhound? I don't think it should be a problem getting a ticket for November since it's usually booked a month after that.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Confirm me. I will be taking the plane. I'll post here with my flight details. You can expect that to happen within the next month, probably sooner.

I will money match anyone in melee. The amount will be decided based on the following criteria:

2 - How much you got?
3 - getraped.

That is all, for now...
falcon ditto set???

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Noobking we'll money match
10$ vs. Falcon
10$ vs. Ganon
both with my Marth.

I'll also accept 10$ of your Ganon vs. my Peach, or 10$ of your Ganon/Falcon vs. my Sheik.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
with a name like noobking you have to be a newb....
I'll money match you!

I think we should do my DK versus your Ganon.

for past rivalry sake
DEFINETLY an epic one. $10 best of 5?

Hey xXx-NoobKing-xXx my name is SpaceFalcon, would you like to partake in a money match?

No but really, can you check prices for plane/deathhound? I don't think it should be a problem getting a ticket for November since it's usually booked a month after that.
I'll letcha know the prices... but I'll only purchase your ticket for you if u can pay me upfront.

falcon ditto set???
Yes, $20 best of 7. RECORDED.

Noobking we'll money match
10$ vs. Falcon
10$ vs. Ganon
both with my Marth.

I'll also accept 10$ of your Ganon vs. my Peach, or 10$ of your Ganon/Falcon vs. my Sheik.
Yes to the first two. You chose for the 3rd one. I'll do Ganon vs Peach OR Falcon vs Sheik. Up to you.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

2 - How much you got?
3 - getraped.

That is all, for now...
100$ MM Ganon ditto.. nah just kidding.. we can do my falco vs your whatever =P

kithkin

Smash Champion
Kage plays falco now?

-_- CARLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Falco vs whatever,whatever vs falcon... I think you guys have your matchup.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hey "wuss"

u trash talkinga bout me, and u still havent accepted my 3v3 challenge?

i thought u said "ill accept any challenge thats a byproduct of this msg"

better watch ur back, a little more trash talking from u, ill beat the **** out of u *****.

unknown522

Some guy
I might be coming to this if I can get enough money.

Kage, MM your falcon vs my doc? $5

noobking: MM your ganon vs my fox, doc, and falcon? $5 each

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Tyson. Chill. xD

Adam! I'm glad you've finally confirmed yourself. Try to convince your bro to come too! :p Also, $1 Falcon Ditto MM and $1 Ganon vs Fox MM. =D

Noobking vs Kage Ganon Dittos must happen. I also expect all WC to come. Is anyone driving from BC?

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol $1

it's rare to see a message like that from Tyson, you betteract accordingly Luke.

And Victor, how's VCR set ups coming along?

Top Bottom