• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
No you were, where did you get rude out of his comment?
I was thinking more along the lines of "lol this guy's crazy where'd he come from?" when he said that and you turned it around into some personal thing. That's called noob posting man hahaha
Lol well i must have read it wrong then. i read out that he was kinda giving atttiude. lol yes, I have to admit, i'm fairly natorious for "n00b posting" ^_^

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol i'll never understand people like you. Here we are, two people who love the game of Smash and we're on a smash site and your saying stuff that that is cleary rude an negative. Like you'd think veteran players like yourself would be HAPPY there are new comers to the game. And you probabably think your good at smash. I have news for you. Your not. People who are good at smash not only play well, but they show other people there strats and are ncie. Victra is a shining example of this. And like a stated earlier, like for christ sakes we're gunna be meeting facet o face, so you have balls over the internet you better have the same balls in RL.
That's a pretty hypocritical post. First of all I myself am fairly new to the smash scene, but unlike you, I am not super bad manner, who comes in a thread and spams the hell out of it with things you could just edit into your post. Secondly all of your posts are littered with grammatical mistakes/spelling mistakes... How can I take you seriously when you talk like a five year old? You're also making false judgments on noobking, who is clearly a highly skilled ganon. I'd be happy to be a **** to you in real life as well as being a **** to you on the internet. And just because we have one thing in common, does not mean we have all things in common. Just because we both like smash, does NOT mean I have to like you.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
That's a pretty hypocritical post. First of all I myself am fairly new to the smash scene, but unlike you, I am not super bad manner, who comes in a thread and spams the hell out of it with things you could just edit into your post. Secondly all of your posts are littered with grammatical mistakes/spelling mistakes... How can I take you seriously when you talk like a five year old? Your also making false judgments on noobking, who is clearly a highly skilled ganon. I'd be happy to be a **** to you in real life as well as being a **** to you on the internet. And just because we have one thing in common, does not mean we have all things in common. Just because we both like smash, does NOT mean I have to like you.

First off being new to this site, i didnt really know about the whole edditting thing. I just figured it out. Second off, your right, you don't have to like me but don't be a hypocrit. Your also bad mannered, if fact you started it. Saying stuff like "doublt post than another post legendary". Like it's just ****ing rude, that's all i was saying. Like i said before I'm NOT making a big deal outta this.

And excuse me, I was unaware that you were the grammar champ. And i have to give kudos to a 5 year old who can type like me.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Kat I love you.

Actually I think I remember talking to you before, did you used to play sheik? Cause Victor introduced me to some grande prarie guys.

But actually, you're hilarious (I really hope most of these funny posts were meant to be)

P.S: Luke isn't a veteran. You've been around just as long as he has I'm pretty sure, if not longer.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You didn't know about the Edit button? Despite the fact that it's on every single forum out there on the internet (except GameFAQs)?
He lives in Grand Prairie. The only thing they do up there is party and work on the rigs.

Kageisgoingdown, how new are you anyway?
He's been playing since 2006. He's sorta still noob though, being trapped up in the north by himself and a couple of Portuguese smashers.

I really hope no one takes offense off his posts, he's basically new to the internet. Kat is a cool guy in RL, and pretty hot so you'll probably like him if you meet him. Hick-town johns and all that.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
People live in grand prairie? lol

But I don't know why anyone is going to the tourney, I'm bringing 50 cent

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wow, do it. Make it a vote. At the end of the second day we all vote, and whoever has the most votes wins the best looking award.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wow this thread is spam.

i decided to check up on u guys.

i say go levi against luke

u cant disappoint me, since after all, i was ur teacher

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Man, if there was no spam, forums wouldn't be nearly as fun. Plus this thread would be like 20 pages long without spam.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol u think i dont kno that? i post spam myself, i dont think i ever posted something "useful" towards the thread at all.

its just funny how before i left the forums for a long time, victor was trying to make it as much spam free as it could, now i come back, its like everyones spamming so its funny

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I just noticed the start times... 9:30 am!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What is this madness? You said you rented it out for the full 48 hours, so why can't you make it start a little later? A tired smasher is a bad smasher.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I just noticed the start times... 9:30 am!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What is this madness? You said you rented it out for the full 48 hours, so why can't you make it start a little later? A tired smasher is a bad smasher.
That's the time I would like to start, but it's obvious that people won't show up until later anyways. You'll get plenty of friendlies in, and that's sure to wake you.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Kat I challenge you to a good looking contest

If I win, you're limited to 1 post per day
Lmfao. I'm just going to anwser everyone's many questions that ahve been asked about since i'm all of a sudden the hot topic on the smash forums.

Number 1) I did no know about the edit it feature on this forum mainly because I don't go on forums. I live in Grande Prarie. We dont usually swarm the internet, we party and yes, work on the rigs as was stated. The only reason im on THIS forum is because, Like Victra said, i'm cooped up in GP where we are literally THE best smashers in city. Kids here think spamming links up-B is so hot and awesome. We need a challenge so I decided to join the competitive community.

Number 2) Yes Brad you have talked to me on Nexopia (Albert'a equalivalent to MySpace) but no, I do not play as Sheik. That was Dan who you talked about Sheik with. And he was the guy who said he whoop you with his sheik which made me laugh so hard cuz his sheik was terrible. I beat him with sheik the very first time i ever used her.

Number 3) I honestly challenge anyone there to a good looking contest, and yes if i lose it will be limited to one post a day. But if i win (which well duh of course i will) i can post the heck outta this site. The rules are simple. Everyone is entitled to one vote. This is an attractive-good looking contest. You can't vote for him just because "he's a better smasher" it's all about being hot as ****. So i'm thinking either like we change our avatar's to pictures of us (well mine already is by it's photoshopped hard so you cant see my hotness) OR we can somehow show picture of another way....I dunno someone should think of a way to do it. I dunno if you can post "[/IMG]" sorta stuff on here otherwise that would be perfect. Another option is start an entirely new thread for the contest. And If i win i want my discription to be "Smash Noob...but at least he's the best looking). The contest has begun!

Number 4) I'm going to have to agree with Brad and Victra and everyone else i know. Yes, I am funny. The post were supposed to be funny. That's hows I rolls dog.

Number 5) I'm sure like everyone on this site who doesn't know me prolly is thinking "argh i hate this kid cuz he called out Kage". Get over it, it's a joke. My username was just to be a *******. I don't have anything against Kage in fact I'm gunna be honored to have my ******* ***** by his muscular ganon thighs

Number 6) Yes. On this site im classified as "Smash Noob". I mean im not as good as like some of these veteran players, and i have an excuse; cuz im stuck in canada's armpit of a city. But i think ill be able to hold my own. Just because no one "knows" me or anything doesnt mean im not relatively good. I dont intend on taking a the CAST4 trophy home (is there a trophy?) because i'm not THAT good, i'm going mainly to have fun and see my buddies. And also to be in the presence of smash greatness.

Number 7) Yes i know about many great players like Chudat and Carl and Eggz and and The Germ and a whole other fistful, however i do not know who you on THIS site. Like for all i know i could be talking to Carl or Eggz and not even know it because there username is something like "XXXHerdcoreLeetGuyXXX". I think everyone should introduce themselves to me. Like state your name your main and any videos on youtube or whatever you got cuz i really wanna make a splash at CAST4 by knowing everyone. Almost like a big gay smash family.

Ok, that covers I think everything that has been talked about. so there.

That covers about everthing

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I remember a time.. when I took a trophy home.. good times. =P

I put it right on top of my computer so i can always see it. Pillar of Isai!!

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
I remember a time.. when I took a trophy home.. good times. =P

I put it right on top of my computer so i can always see it. Pillar of Isai!!
So Kage...since this tourny thing starts at like 9:30 and runs for like 48 hours..how's about me and you, like i have been wanting to do forever, play a few friendlies before anyone else gets there. You'll know who I am, I'll be the guy who is hotter than you. :chuckle:

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
in that 4th picture there, your head could be tilted a little more so that you look cooler, also a few hairs seem to be out of place in all the pictures.

i don't think you're trying hard enough!

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
in that 4th picture there, your head could be tilted a little more so that you look cooler, also a few hairs seem to be out of place in all the pictures.

i don't think you're trying hard enough!
Sorry, it's hard finding your best angle when all my angles are good. :(

and for you information those hairs were misplace on purpose! =3

Also once FalseFalco puts up his pictures, you have to vote! lol and you better be as critical to him as you were to me you meanie :(

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
basically u both look the same so this ones gonna come down to extracurricular activities.

what do u do in your spare time?
lmfao no! this is a specifically astediclly pleasing contest...just vote based on looks!....

....lol i dont do much. Smash, smoke weed and masturbate. Not at the same time or in that order though.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Number 7) Yes i know about many great players like Chudat and Carl and Eggz and and The Germ and a whole other fistful, however i do not know who you on THIS site. Like for all i know i could be talking to Carl or Eggz and not even know it because there username is something like "XXXHerdcoreLeetGuyXXX". I think everyone should introduce themselves to me. Like state your name your main and any videos on youtube or whatever you got cuz i really wanna make a splash at CAST4 by knowing everyone. Almost like a big gay smash family.
Hey there, I'm xXXHerdcoreLeetDawnXXx.

Nah, kidding, I'm Tyler.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I think they look the same. And honestly, it's not that hot. I'm pretty sure it's irl or bleh. Gonna have to put up with posts that have no purpose for another month or two still. :\

Top Bottom