• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I'm sorry about the curse I forgot this was public and whatnot >_>.

Edit: Curse word* The curse I'm not too sorry about.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I will accept Money matches from anyone who wants to, as little as $1 and I will play practically any character besides like bowser yoshi samus. I want to do this with many people just to try hard and learn from all of the different styles.

Please offer and I will keep a list and do my best to play every person.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Re-match your pichu vs my fox? :heh:
Actually if you go Pichu I'll ditto it. But if you choose another character then I'll use fox.

No but serious, I wanna mm your marth at some point.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Re-match your pichu vs my fox? :heh:
Actually if you go Pichu I'll ditto it. But if you choose another character then I'll use fox.

No but serious, I wanna mm your marth at some point.
I want to fight your marth with my marth for five dollars
I will accept pretty much any offer =). The most MM's I've ever done was at my house against Eggz lol. (4?)

Also with Luigi only, I will MM anyone's anything for $10. (Most fun for me.)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm calling it now -- this is probably my last smash tournament. We'll see if I can't go out with a bit of a bang.

Therefore, I want recorded sets with people I don't play with often. This includes EC and AB guys. If money has to be thrown down, then so long as I'm not poor, I'll do it.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Still looking for teammate =)
Me? 8)?

I will accept pretty much any offer =). The most MM's I've ever done was at my house against Eggz lol. (4?)

Also with Luigi only, I will MM anyone's anything for $10. (Most fun for me.)
$1 your Marth my Jigglypuff best of 3
$1 your Marth my Samus best of 3
$1 your Marth my Fox best of 3
$1 your Marth my Doc, best of 3
$1 Pichu ditto best out of 3

Alright, I'm calling it now -- this is probably my last smash tournament. We'll see if I can't go out with a bit of a bang.

Therefore, I want recorded sets with people I don't play with often. This includes EC and AB guys. If money has to be thrown down, then so long as I'm not poor, I'll do it.
Whhhhhaaatt? Are you retiring? Or just no more OoS tournaments?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Me? 8)?

Yeah, I don't really have time to spare anymore. And the time I spend smash smashing is time I could be spending on other things =P. I just played GAW in brawl though and I liked him lol. But yeah, probably no more tournaments.
eggz is a ****l
Fixed?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i lied to adam and said i beat you in a ganon ditto mm
i pretty much ****ed with his brain for a while and it was hella funny LOL
I KNEW IT! You ****ing guy! BTW I harsh sandbagged yo azz when u 3 stocked me in that ganon ditto ON FD! Everyone knows noobking ***** w/platforms HO! get at me!!! NUKKKKUHHH!!!!

PS: Nobody's stupid enough to back ya when I tactically attack ya. Because my style is nasty like pertruding bone fractures.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I KNEW IT! You ****ing guy! BTW I harsh sandbagged yo azz when u 3 stocked me in that ganon ditto ON FD! Everyone knows noobking ***** w/platforms HO! get at me!!! NUKKKKUHHH!!!!

PS: Nobody's stupid enough to back ya when I tactically attack ya. Because my style is nasty like pertruding bone fractures.
No johns, in ganon dittos, you are not allowed to lose on any stage! =)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I KNEW IT! You ****ing guy! BTW I harsh sandbagged yo azz when u 3 stocked me in that ganon ditto ON DYNAMISM UTILT TO REST! Everyone knows noobking ***** w/platforms HO! get at me!!! NUKKKKUHHH!!!!

fixed, there's a reason they call it FD.

Ermine

Smash Ace
Me? 8)?

Okay! It is written, we shall win =).

We need a team name =P

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
Just got off the phone with the Stanford hotel and I have some bad news, No outside food and drink. I couldn't stretch it so you will all have to be very sneaky if you want to try it.

Top Bottom