• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Sounds like regular albertan alcoholics. It's just cows and booze with you people, ain't it. Me and Carl will be playing SMASH BROTHERS, thank you very much. :D Carl, are we hanging out on friday?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Because Pikachu is gonna win this tournament....

edit:// to be abundantly clear, only THESE stages are allowed for counterpick?
-Counter picks will include:, Jungle Japes, Brinstar, Corneria, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Corneria, Pokémon Stadium, Mute City, Battlefield, Dream Land 64, Congo Jungle 64, Rainbow Cruise,Poké Floats, Final Destination.

And isn't Dave's stupid rule that you may only not counterpick the stage which you LAST won on, not any stage that you won on at all? It does make a difference for best of 5 sets (eg, finals of any kind).

Also, no wobbling? wtf I quit =[

kithkin

Smash Champion
You don't even play IC's lol.

unless it's a hidden weapon for this tournament, cause I can sympathize since I have one.

I'm pretty sure in set of 3 it's just a stage you've won on. Dunno about Oo5

Edit: Tyson, how about the Barbara Walters Thanksgiving Special?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I think we should all ****ing go out for drinks. Not to get drunk. Just for recreational purposes, right Carl?
**** YAH!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sounds like regular albertan alcoholics. It's just cows and booze with you people, ain't it. Me and Carl will be playing SMASH BROTHERS, thank you very much. :D Carl, are we hanging out on friday?
Carl will be the drunkest out of all of us manuel :/

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
K so I need my name up on that confirmed list nukkahz.

FastFox
Joel Pechler
Edmonton, Alberta

The Berenstain B-airs
Joel + Sho

Eggz

Smash Hero
im too young to drink. i cant partake in such sinful actions =[[[

but seriously, someone old enough needs to make booze runs and fill me up so they can take advantage of me

aka money match me cuz im really cocky when im drunk (and bad)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
**** YAH!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Carl will be the drunkest out of all of us manuel :/
I have a high alcohol tolerance.

When would we party anyway? I'm crashing at my place or Kyle's place all weekend, so I think neither my nor his parents would be cool with that lol

And isn't Dave's stupid rule that you may only not counterpick the stage which you LAST won on, not any stage that you won on at all? It does make a difference for best of 5 sets (eg, finals of any kind).
Every tournament I have been to has had DSR banning a stage during the whole set. If you think about it, DSR would be even MORE applicable in the later rounds (eg picking brinstar twice against a space animal main).

In doubles it's usually more lax, when I host tournaments I don't have DSR in doubles because there are so few maps that promote good teamwork over random ****.

Eggz

Smash Hero
copypasta.

VI. Passengers
1/9 Toph
2/9 Toph's roommate
3/9 Balloon
4/9 Juce
5/9 Jiggle Jammer
6/9 Sheik Slammer
7/9 Eggz
8/9 Silent Wolf
9/9 *DJ Combo
10/9 **Zeru
*Might not be coming
**A possible replacement for DJ Combo if he can't come. Also might not be able to go.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Adam, can the 9 of us from Washington stay with you? LOL
We need housing if not.
Or Ganon ditto him, apparently.

James! I need contact info, stat!

Also, just incase something goes wrong in Red Deer with James, can someone else give me somewhere I can phone them?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
HI TOMORROW CAOYPOO!!!

I would've driven you and housed you had I known a couple weeks ago eggziez XD
doubt it now though, 9 is lots :O
But I'll ask Nickypoo tomorrow night just in case it is ok

You got it AJ
And you get Victras # as a bonus from me haha

Booze runs by me
MMs by me
Live music by me

FalseFalco

Smash Master
ATTENTION OUT OF PROVINCERS

mainly ontario

how the f are you guys getting to/from tournament and where are you staying?

there are like 60 confirmed for the tourney, and 20 people confirmed for housing. I personally don't want this to be a gong show so speak up now if you're still waiting for accommodation

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
I have a high alcohol tolerance.

When would we party anyway? I'm crashing at my place or Kyle's place all weekend, so I think neither my nor his parents would be cool with that lol
Yes for high alcohol tolerence. We do have a hotel room guys. Just sayin. Also someone get some bait to ogle, or fair aged women to come. Milfs are also more than welcome.

Top Bottom