• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov.22-23 - Confirmations (Rides, Housing, Setups, etc.)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So I might be bringing 2 TV's now, but I'd need help carrying one in as its kinda bulky.
You are a pretty small guy =) I'm sure Kage can carry them both in for you. At the same time. With one arm.

Anyways, Kyle and I have 21 tshirts. It's first come first serve, so if you want one, you better reserve one in this thread.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Requesting housing for 5-6 of us from saskatoon please!

I know this is a little late, but hopefully its not too late, we'd really appreciate. Would have posted sooner but our ride was very unnorganized about this stuff.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Requesting housing for 5-6 of us from saskatoon please!

I know this is a little late, but hopefully its not too late, we'd really appreciate. Would have posted sooner but our ride was very unnorganized about this stuff.
Contact Kyle at manin_thebox at hotmail.

kithkin

Smash Champion
So I'm pretty sure I'm staying at the hotel, but I might stay at connors for reasons.

depends whos all staying at connors.

I'm not kidding, and I don't care to deny thinking it. I'm in a bad mood.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
So I'm pretty sure I'm staying at the hotel, but I might stay at connors for reasons.

depends whos all staying at connors.

I'm not kidding, and I don't care to deny thinking it. I'm in a bad mood.

Don't be in a bad mood Bard, you have the most gorgeous red hair I've ever seen! Probably the most gorgeous hair you've ever seen!

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Okay guys, excuse the double post, but this is VERY important.

I need housing for tonight (Friday) and the other days. Victor won't answer his phone, so I'm ****ed.

If someone could get back to me it would be amazing.

Top Bottom