• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Get Rocked by Spam. Feb 28th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee 50+

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Pika Will Be There!!!!! Who Wants To Mm!!!
Ill mm your Pika... $1?

BTW Im bringing my replay stuff for uploads if anyone wants... not that anyone cares lol.

And BTW again- Dabuz, you need to chill. Your assuming that all jokes are gonna make sense. What PD said was funny because it didnt make sense. You just missed the joke lol

doommachine15

Smash Ace
you all prolly think im nuts because all i do is spam..pika stuff...but its mostly because im on a computer and look at my tourney to answer any questions or w/e...and i have to say something....and i love pikachu! lol

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Ok, can anybody pick me and Mega [Mintyflesh] from the LIRR in Smithtown? That's the closest public transportation for us, but getting to the venue is hard and would they be kind enough to drive us back to the LIRR? It'd mean alot.

BTW, it's an emo and an Asian

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Ok, can anybody pick me and Mega [Mintyflesh] from the LIRR in Smithtown? That's the closest public transportation for us, but getting to the venue is hard and would they be kind enough to drive us back to the LIRR? It'd mean alot.

Im sure the LIRR in Stony Brook or Port Jeff is much closer...

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman

i live right there, i can pick you up. what time you need to be picked up though.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Metaspaaaaaaam.

Can't wait.

Edit: I just realized how good I am at smash.

I'm going shiek for melee and meta for brawl.

:093:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
doommachine stop spamming your own thread and make the final decision if you're raising the singles entry fee to 10$ >_>

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
great tournament, blackanese too funny, and who put the song "live and learn" on lylat? i would of hugged that person if i knew who did it

Cyberman6

Smash Apprentice
That was a fun tournament, had some good laughs. I know I could've done better in singles, but I don't know what I was doing vsing Basic. I got Cypher grabed from a chaingrab at 0%. I did really bad those matches.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Good **** today. 9th of 22 isn't so bad. I know I could of beat Cyber though, I wanted to play Basic. D: lol. Shoutouts in the results thread I guess. See you guys next time.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Good **** guys. Me and sanzi got second in doubles, I got 9th in singles. If anyone wants to tell me how to beat wolf as oli or mk, that'd be nice since I blow **** against wolf and I'm much more confident against blackanese's gw than his wolf. Kthx

Top Bottom