• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash V Please come M2K! April 25th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee/S64/SF4

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
attn: inui

i didnt really like portrait of ruin that much

well actually it was decent i guess

charlotte feels useless though oh well
Oh **** you play castlevania ryan? how many of them have you played/which one is your fav? i just finished symphony of the night on PSP for the first time. That game is freaking amazing ;p

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Oh **** you play castlevania ryan? how many of them have you played/which one is your fav? i just finished symphony of the night on PSP for the first time. That game is freaking amazing ;p
i havent really played any of them except for aria of sorrow and the DS ones lol sorry

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Looks like we are hitting 100 people easily. BTW the place is under new ownership and pimped out and exceptionally clean and new looking. No cold hand johns. BE THERE!!!

And thanks M2K and possiblly Inui for giving LI a chance.

Oh and BTW when anyone arrives at castle, it is now called Tiki Action Park and it will say that in the front but it will still like a castle and behind a burger in the same exact building.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
attn: inui

i didnt really like portrait of ruin that much

well actually it was decent i guess

charlotte feels useless though oh well
Charlotte's offense is way better than Jonathon's. Jonathon's more durable and is more mobile towards the very end, but I don't get hit much and I prefer killing everything instantly. :)

Plus she's hot.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
i SHOULD be coming 2 this ._. lol i also MIGHT need a partner as well (basic sausage isnt coming most likely). if u dont know me, umm im not a pro player but my friends tell me all the time that my captain falcon and jigglypuff is really good. i usually rank like 35 out of 32 at tournys. get at me ;] but yah seriously ._.

So Fatal

Smash Master
i SHOULD be coming 2 this ._. lol i also MIGHT need a partner as well (basic sausage isnt coming most likely). if u dont know me, umm im not a pro player but my friends tell me all the time that my captain falcon and jigglypuff is really good. i usually rank like 35 out of 32 at tournys. get at me ;] but yah seriously ._.
**** dog. how the hell did you get that good? 35 out of 32? Gotems:bee:

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Charlotte's offense is way better than Jonathon's. Jonathon's more durable and is more mobile towards the very end, but I don't get hit much and I prefer killing everything instantly. :)

Plus she's hot.
well i usually do boss rushes shrug, i usually find spells boring in games anyway lol i like to hit/cut things :bee:

i enjoy moving alot so maybe thats why i dont like brawl at all haha

i really dislike the anime drawing style they used for the ds games though :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I hope I do well, 1st touney since my main switch, I've been going at it hard so lets see where it gets me. When I said I was quitting Mario last tourney, I was dead ****ing serious. XD

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ima try to go and MM all u NY since i got some at a nj tourny XDD

i need a 1337 partner. blackanese, fatal, bigm lol XD get at me thru aim/pm

MBlaze

Smash Champion
If the Diddy/Sonic thing doesn't work outwith Cyber, who wants to partner with me? I just picked Diddy up a month ago so you gotta ask around how I am, my word probably isn't good enough. -.-

Sanzi

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know if there's going to be a Results Thread made for this? Also was there ever one made for the last one?

Top Bottom