• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash V Please come M2K! April 25th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee/S64/SF4

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
btw i know its not that important, but in the event that there is an SF4 side tourney, what are the rules?

Codi

Smash Ace
If the Diddy/Sonic thing doesn't work outwith Cyber, who wants to partner with me? I just picked Diddy up a month ago so you gotta ask around how I am, my word probably isn't good enough. -.-
ill be your partner if you want i play rob and falco

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Four days...BE THERE! Anyone have any questions need answered by saturday. I know my crew/friends have been good at keeping up with the questions. But if there are any others let me know.

BTW PIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
WHO WANTS MONEY MATCHES???

I'll be accepting money matches vs my Marth, Fox, Sheik, Falcon, and Peach in Melee, and my MK in brawl. Does anyone want to?

I'm hoping to get a lot of responses, and for a lot each

this might be my only visit here for a long time (not sure) so I'm hoping the attendance of this is really high

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

I'll be accepting money matches vs my Marth, Fox, Sheik, Falcon, and Peach in Melee, and my MK in brawl. Does anyone want to?

this might be my only visit here for a long time (not sure) so I'm hoping the attendance of this is really high
if i can get pointers after ill mm your mk for 5$

Fyist

Smash Journeyman

Only MK in brawl? :( You disappoint me.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I'll probably money match your MK and challenge my monkey. BTW if teams don't work out between Cyber and I who wanna partner?

People I got in mind:

Will: DK and Diddy =D
Sanzi: Double Diddy =D
M2k: lol

And on a side note, for anyone bringing a setup there do you have homebrew channel but no hacks to bring? Because I got:

Unlimited replay
NAMES IN REPLAYS
Texture hacks that match up to the colors of the characters so no confusion
Music mods if you want them

Hit me up here or AIM about this. ^^^^

Codi

Smash Ace

ill vs every char for each game 2$ each

Codi

Smash Ace
o and i need a partner asap anyone want to partner up i play ROB and falco last time i came i came in3rd or 4th i won 1 tourny before but that was a while ago

i cant say im the best now but i can say i still got my skills lately i put all my time into melee so we'll see when i get there

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion

I'll mm you if i have money left over lolz XD

Also @ Mike G - NUGGUH YO **** IS WHACK IMA **** YOU IN A FALCON/GANON MM YA ****Z DUN NUGGUH

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
if i have some cash, ill mm u $2 in brawl, and if possible id like some pointers as well, lol

KnightMare516

Smash Lord

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I am so pumped for melee this weekend!! I have been playing a lot lately and getting my Sheik game back on track but we'll see how confident I am in terms of MMs this weekend though ;p HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!! This **** is in 3 dayzzzz!!

Sanzi

Smash Apprentice
marioblaze, as fun as double diddy 4 banana matches are, i can't because dyyne's my partner and we do gay double metaknight which is 10x more fun imo.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
marioblaze, as fun as double diddy 4 banana matches are, i can't because dyyne's my partner and we do gay double metaknight which is 10x more fun imo.
Lol w/e works for you.

People with setups and good people who need partners should read my last post.....

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Four days...BE THERE! Anyone have any questions need answered by saturday.
Question: When are you gonna stop pretending you're a Pikachu main?
MM my ROB...
Or just take my money. Same result.
NAMES IN REPLAYS
Whats the code?
Were you the one who teamed w dyyne last tourney?

Oh and Doommachine, do you want me to make an official .gct for all the hacked wiis? I can bring my USB-port SD reader for the laptop to load everyone's up.
I'll make the .gct with

SD loader 2.0(textures)
Infinite Replays
No Random Tripping
Unrestricted Pause Camera
Name tags in replays(assuming Marioblaze sends me the code)

What do you say?

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey everyone, in order for the best possible outcome of this tournament remember: we need setups!! And if you do bring setups, remember- your venue fee will be discounted based on a first come, first serve basis.

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
hey, i plan on bringing a wii, and if anyone can give me the hacks, id appreciate it. im not sure if i have the gecko code program tho

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
oh, aight awesome, ill bring my sd card. thanks dude, cya there

btw, what r u gonna go by at the tourney, u know jus so i can find u there

Top Bottom