• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smashfest 2 Results

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Shouties:

1: Eli - Too pro every time
2: Bum - Good **** in doubles, even though you ***** us
3: Dabuz - good looks on the team, we sucked though lol
4: Malcolm - funniest smash player ever. For real, you need to come to LI more
5: Anti - ***** me in doubles and friendlies, too pro
5: Zro - Always fun seeing you
7: Godot - MK=Pichu
7: Daiandoh - thanks for attempting to teach me how to play MVC2 lol but I have a short attention span and like mashing buttons. mad random too XD Bring your stick next time and we'll play GG
9: Will - DK is for scrrrubbbbzzzzz
9: Basic Sausage - Mad random :D
9: X-O - "Money Match?"
13: ACE - God **** your ROB was gay, and I was off my game, but no johns you beat my *** hard
13: Kirin - I'll reiterate, 10ledgehopdairs
17: I2IN - **** you
25: TDAP - pissed I lost in tournament and in a MM, I'll get there next time
33: Khanti - Good **** playing GG even though we got like one match in XD Next time I'll try and not suck. Come to moar tournies so we can play! I'm thinking of buying a stick soon.
33: PD - **** you you're a piece of **** and you're horrible at this game. Seriously, go play Monopoly or something
49: Vanek - BEEEEE THEREE! That is all.

No johns, I did horrible, but fun stuff. Next time I'll try and not choke

doowop

Smash Apprentice
Why are all these low grade players that play ROB getting any mentions? I'll MM ditto them anyday. Nobody mentions my ROB that ***** them. No discrediting johns.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

shout outs

ness success: good doubles friendlies, i still gotta face you one on one though
dyyne and decoy: we need to record olimar mirrors on rc next time
rob with really long name starting with d: lol, gayest rob ever, idk how you got that title, but thats probably because oli is even gayer lol
bum: stop complaining about brackets plox next time
malcolm: lol at olimar is gay johns during/ after our match
anti: good matches, most intense of that night for me, you should of got farther though
will: good tournament running, and lol @ making excuses for how i could of possibly beat anti after telling you i did, saying he must of gone easy and ect.
doommachine: lol, i can feel the hate coming from you sometimes, also lol, and wait till im away before making fun of my name next time:chuckle:
eli: seems i still have to fight you i guess, next time fo sure

btw, were any match videos recorded?

also: new hampshire is stupid and made me have to leave johns:mad:

GodotAA

Smash Ace
olimar is such a complex character. camp, throw pikmen, oh noes there attacking me, Shield grab, up throw, owned, get hit off the level LETS JSUTPUSH THE DOWN B AND HOPE FOR THE BEST IM SO PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, oh good i made it cause of my gay easily exploited super armor.

he is a skilless character. i could probalby learn him in a day or 2

it does suck you had to leave you missed mad money...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
olimar is such a complex character. camp, throw pikmen, oh noes there attacking me, Shield grab, up throw, owned, get hit off the level LETS JSUTPUSH THE DOWN B AND HOPE FOR THE BEST IM SO PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, oh good i made it cause of my gay easily exploited super armor.

he is a skilless character. i could probalby learn him in a day or 2

it does suck you had to leave you missed mad money...
lol w/e, i proved my point that olimar doesn't just c-stick abuse, and i bet you can't get really good with him that quick, and how much money did i miss out on btw?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
lol w/e, i proved my point that olimar doesn't just c-stick abuse, and i bet you can't get really good with him that quick, and how much money did i miss out on btw?
Course not. There's always a SIDE B!!!!

To be honest, I think it's quite possible to play a decent Olimar in a couple of days. Grab combos, nair to usmash, upb pikmin management, and recovery techniques.

Real Olimar pros play pikminless :laugh:.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
i dont believe olimar is gay in any way shape or form. i believe the way dabuz plays this game is far beyond the word homosexual. any1 u played said the same thing "he camped me like a (insert profanity)" I gimped u @ 50% and u camped me...when i was winning. The fact that u camped me while i was winning....astonished me. In all honesty I could have air dodged with wario for 7 minutes and won that match....but unlike u (apparently) i get very bored with that type of nonsense and feel the need to approach. none the less i made 53$ and u made 20. good job.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
i dont believe olimar is gay in any way shape or form. i believe the way dabuz plays this game is far beyond the word homosexual. any1 u played said the same thing "he camped me like a (insert profanity)" I gimped u @ 50% and u camped me...when i was winning. The fact that u camped me while i was winning....astonished me. In all honesty I could have air dodged with wario for 7 minutes and won that match....but unlike u (apparently) i get very bored with that type of nonsense and feel the need to approach. none the less i made 53$ and u made 20. good job.
Although I obviously can't deny I said such things, I must admit that I don't hold anything against it. One has to do what they gotta do.

Even if it creates :tired::tired::tired:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Course not. There's always a SIDE B!!!!

To be honest, I think it's quite possible to play a decent Olimar in a couple of days. Grab combos, nair to usmash, upb pikmin management, and recovery techniques.

Real Olimar pros play pikminless :laugh:.
try then, next tourney try to play oli good against one of my subs, im thinking kirby and then try to say that, if you win ill even give you 20$

lol,i don't believe you were winning at one point in the matches, esspecially after my two 80% combos on fd, and lol, you do realize that oli can't approach like 80% of the cast without getting wrecked, including wario, right? oli is meant to be defensive and by annoying you that means oli has done his job, because OLI IS MEANT TO BE ANNOYING TO PLAY AGAINST, so get better, learn the matchup and how to take advantage of your advantages in the matchup, stop being predictable, then come back to me, you make i sound like i have the advantage btw when this matchup is completely even, you were just to easy, i mean like really, who ever heard of a good wario losing a match against oli after gimping him at low % twice in one match, and congrats, you didn't have to go to hampshire and got 53$ in fourth place because of that, congratulations, stop johning and learn how to fight oli like ive learned to fight wario, and you make it sound like all i did was side b, when i used that not to much against you, just when i did you didn't bother to get off the pikmin with nair which was your down fall

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Why are all these low grade players that play ROB getting any mentions? I'll MM ditto them anyday. Nobody mentions my ROB that ***** them. No discrediting johns.
Ditto's don't determine strength of a player's character.

Also where you at during singles? No doubles only johns.

Also I have no interest to play Olimar. I did for a small bit (like every other char -_-) and didn't find him suiting or fun. I don't have fun playing Brawl with about 90% of the cast. Sorry man, just lovin that :rob:

Godot might be willing though.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
try then, next tourney try to play oli good against one of my subs, im thinking kirby and then try to say that, if you win ill even give you 20$

lol,i don't believe you were winning at one point in the matches, esspecially after my two 80% combos on fd, and lol, you do realize that oli can't approach like 80% of the cast without getting wrecked, including wario, right? oli is meant to be defensive and by annoying you that means oli has done his job, because OLI IS MEANT TO BE ANNOYING TO PLAY AGAINST, so get better, learn the matchup and how to take advantage of your advantages in the matchup, stop being predictable, then come back to me, you make i sound like i have the advantage btw when this matchup is completely even, you were just to easy, i mean like really, who ever heard of a good wario losing a match against oli after gimping him at low % twice in one match, and congrats, you didn't have to go to hampshire and got 53$ in fourth place because of that, congratulations, stop johning and learn how to fight oli like ive learned to fight wario, and you make it sound like all i did was side b, when i used that not to much against you, just when i did you didn't bother to get off the pikmin with nair which was your down fall
lol man...is it really neccesary to lie? people watched the match...there were no "2 80% combos" on any stage...its ok. and once again....i do not believe olimar was the problem as i have played far better olimars (atomsk and blackwaltz) and done far better. I kno the matchup....the only thing i dont kno how to deal with is your "playstyle" (aka let me suck the fun out of this game) and as for this "too easy" nonsense. I was so easy that u were moving around in ur chair like an epileptic? clearly i was making u work for something....u were making smash bros look like a ****in workout plan. but....to prove a point. i will gladly play u again...in a match GREATLY in olimars favor. Sonic vs Olimar 10$ next time we r @ the same tourney. Im going to show u how good other characters can play "defensively" and "annoying"

Interesting sidenote: i did infact nair during the match and the move did not consistantly take off the pikmin. I often had to switch between dair and nair. So as u can c...mr. "uhavetoknowthematchup" really has no idea what hes talking about.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Ummm I can confirm that Malcolm was winning at some point after taking the first stock in a game.

I also don't exactly know how an Olimar can land 80% combos....unless there were like 4 white pikimin on the character or something.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
lol man...is it really neccesary to lie? people watched the match...there were no "2 80% combos" on any stage...its ok. and once again....i do not believe olimar was the problem as i have played far better olimars (atomsk and blackwaltz) and done far better. I kno the matchup....the only thing i dont kno how to deal with is your "playstyle" (aka let me suck the fun out of this game) and as for this "too easy" nonsense. I was so easy that u were moving around in ur chair like an epileptic? clearly i was making u work for something....u were making smash bros look like a ****in workout plan. but....to prove a point. i will gladly play u again...in a match GREATLY in olimars favor. Sonic vs Olimar 10$ next time we r @ the same tourney. Im going to show u how good other characters can play "defensively" and "annoying"

Interesting sidenote: i did infact nair during the match and the move did not consistantly take off the pikmin. I often had to switch between dair and nair. So as u can c...mr. "uhavetoknowthematchup" really has no idea what hes talking about.
w/e, look who won, and i believe i did get a grab combo(or combo for brawl terms which is string of attacks) with a white attached to you for like 80% about and then just consecutive grabs for like another 80% on your last stock

lol, and i play like that when i know i have to go soon in the "epileptic" mode, and idc how other olis play, ever oli plays different, if you don't have fun playing oli than i played my oli right, also, ok i accept your 10$ mm against your sonic, and don't think your sonic can out campo my oli btw, ive grown patience for fighting sonic

Ummm I can confirm that Malcolm was winning at some point after taking the first stock in a game.

I also don't exactly know how an Olimar can land 80% combos....unless there were like 4 white pikimin on the character or something.
strings of grabs and getting grabs off with white pikmin on a character will do that 80% "combo"

you know, i feel you should make a topic about how gay oli is in the respective character board and flame there instead of starting an oli flame here,

GodotAA

Smash Ace
lol 80 percent jsut because a plant is touching you. that seems pretty pro to me.

and when i beat your kirby with olimar you dont have to give me anything you just have to quit the game....

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
lol 80 percent jsut because a plant is touching you. that seems pretty pro to me.

and when i beat your kirby with olimar you dont have to give me anything you just have to quit the game....
lol, i don't quit, ever, but if your so cocky about it then bring it

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
so your saying doubles doesnt represent how good you are. or playing against the best character. explain that logic...
doubles, everything is different in ta on doubles, ill use how i can't play oli in dubz as example, cause i have to play completely different, same with kirby, and honestly, i never play against any mk with kirby so lack of matchup expereience plus mk is lke a better kirby is nor good skill representation, i would show you what i mean right now online but i doubt that will prove anything

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
so your saying you cant camp in teams like you would normally do in singles. Oh i think i get it....
actually, im also saying that oli is twice as likely to get gimped easily in dubz, his range makes it easy to hit friends, and you can't complain about olimar since you main mk

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
and you cant complaina bout mk cause you main olimar...

and you basically said what i said. you cant camp in teams....
lol, i can't complain about the best character in the game when i main a character whos top of middle, and in doubles oli just doesn't work, period, for my reasons, and yours, im not saying i don't camp, never had, never will, but ive seen worse campers, and if you can't get around it, thats your fault

GodotAA

Smash Ace
olimar is top of middle for one reason, Recovery. dont give me hes only mid tier bs he is one of the most broken characters in the game and your using that to defend your wack *** character its not going to work...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
olimar is top of middle for one reason, Recovery. dont give me hes only mid tier bs he is one of the most broken characters in the game and your using that to defend your wack *** character its not going to work...
don't forget he can't fight aerial appraoches that great, low priority except for tilts

doowop

Smash Apprentice
I like Dabuz's sig, while the same arguments keep going on. No repetition johns.
And yes dittos do determine who's better with the character because if you know the character well, then you know how to play against them. I didn't enter singles because I didn't have enough money to enter it. I don't know why I'm supposed to defend myself against a typical spammy ROB anyway.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
dabuz as much as i hate your character i was really just messing with ya i just needed something to do while i was on break from class :D

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I like Dabuz's sig, while the same arguments keep going on. No repetition johns.
And yes dittos do determine who's better with the character because if you know the character well, then you know how to play against them. I didn't enter singles because I didn't have enough money to enter it. I don't know why I'm supposed to defend myself against a typical spammy ROB anyway.
Knowing matchups is part of better with the character.

Also invoking "I'm bored and studying is troublesome so I'll talk on the internet johns."

Ryan-K

Smash Master
dabuz godot's olimar was doing better in teams than yours by far, he is way less predictable than you and knows more about the game

LOL@ olimar not working in doubles

run away and throw **** oooh so hard

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
When standing out side I think Eli's need to say get ***** to BK at the drive thru was too good.

Top Bottom