• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Mafia - Game Over! Mafia and Traitor win!!!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 1 - Votecount #1

---​

Dark Horse [2] - Swiss, X1-12
Edreese [1] - Ryker
X1-12 [1] - Dark Horse

Not Voting: Smargaret, Xastrn, S.O.L.I.D, Inferiority Complex, EdreesesPieces, Zen;

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Dark Horse, why are you voting X1?

Unvote Vote X1

There are many reasons for you to have a quicktopic, it does not mean you are scum, you could be in a pre set masonry (town) cult which are very common. Thus the fact that you admit having a quicktopic is not reason to lynch you. Do you understand what I'm saying?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I play with X1 a lot, I know his play styles, we've played under the same name and have discussed lots of mafia with each other. It's not what he'd answer (yes), but how he'd answer. It's also an opportunity for me to tell him what to do.
This is why I asked the question I did to X1, that kind of answers it. Still would like X1's take on it though, still waiting for that answer.

@Inferiority Why the "mild" FoS? Just point a FoS if you are suspicious of Swiss. No need to "hold back" just to cover your bases, don't like that play.

X1-12

Smash Champion
lol sorry I typed out an answer then deleted it suddenly when I saw Dark horse talking about his QT, it made me lol

basically only really worry if swiss gets me killed, I won't mind this so long as when I flip town he dies the next day

Swiss: I understand why you don't want to pressure wagon, but why the **** are you giving him outs?

Life

Smash Hero
@Edrees I felt I didn't have a lot to go on. Thanks for the tip.

Dinner in a moment, I'll probably vanish for a while.

Swiss

Smash Lord
But like I say, the fact that Dark Horse has a QT is irrelevant to his alignment. I've already shown what he could be. he;d be a fool to say which. He's only admitted to HAVING a Quicktopic (Dark are you with me here? Or am I wrong?)

C'mon, anyone see where I'm coming from here?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 1 - Votecount #2

---​

Dark Horse [3] - Swiss, X1-12, Airgemini
Edreese [1] - Ryker

Not Voting: Smargaret, Xastrn, S.O.L.I.D, Inferiority Complex, EdreesesPieces, Zen, Dark Horse

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

X1-12

Smash Champion
did you not feel 4 votes then wait for him to say "oh um I didn't mean that I was joking wtf plz plz plz don't lynch meeaaarrgh"

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ Dark Horse - Good, do you mind revealing what the purpose of your Quicktopic is? I'd assume you're the solo town (a one man who can, if he wants, recruit players into his fold, or not recruit if he is unsure on what to do) recruiter from what you've said. But I'm not sure.

Edited to not be in mafia jargon speach.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
@air

Though finding someyhing from my first day here seems a bit overkill...
Just because it's your first day doesn't make you immune to suspicion if that's what you're getting at. If you're talking about killing you on the first day of gameplay then yeah, that'd be a dumb thing to do given that some people haven't even posted yet.

I don't think he should reveal his QT. If, like you said it happens to be non-mafia related it could have something to do with a special role which doesn't benefit us at all if mafia knows about it and could potentially target him tonight if he lives through the day.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ok, Dark Horse.

I believe you, but other people won't.

You'll need to recruit somone tonight. You'll only have to recruit once. This person will then be able to turn to us and tell us if they wee recruited or not (if they say they weren't obviously you're scum and we lynch you).

Who is the person you'll recruit to confirm your story? This way we get two confirmed town players and can protect them with our doc role. Winning us the game in all likelihood. I reckon I can find the scum in that time. Looking at X1 as scum.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@air

Yes.

I'm a dead man now, but I would've probably got lynched by you guys if I hadn't said so.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
DH is legit. Based on the way he's been playing and the fact that this is his frist game, I doubt he would be able to bring a Mason claim out of the hat. Unless a scumbuddy fed it to him. But he seems genuine.

X1-12

Smash Champion
DH is legit. Based on the way he's been playing and the fact that this is his frist game, I doubt he would be able to bring a Mason claim out of the hat. Unless a scumbuddy fed it to him. But he seems genuine.
Swiss fed it to him in thread..

Top Bottom