• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3: lol done

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
hi forward u better come! u can stay with me lol :D or i demand someone house this kat and his homies

Watty

Smash Lord
what about MW we got people coming from illinois indiana ohio and michigan. you guys if we cant get housed we can all pitch in and get a place to sleep

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Maryland

I plan on attending, those comming with me will probably be.

K.C. Cloud
Zeros
Ichor
The Avarous Sage

We'd need housing though.

Watty

Smash Lord
K i need to know whats up with housing cause this is gonna be an expensive *** trip so i need to know if i need to put money aside for a hotel

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alrighty, looks like I'll be housing Watty and his group. Someone get in touch with me over AIM or PM and I'll get you guys my addy and such.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I should b there with my Manager by plane, so put us down.

ChuDatz
ChuDatz Manager

YAYUHHHZZZ !!!!

btw.. i need a place to stay, and someone willing to pick me up ! Can anyone offer ? For me and my manager of course.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Chu: Which airport will you be arriving at? Or have you not booked the flight yet?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i'm 90% sure that i'm coming to this, if i can find a ride. shouldn't be a problem, TA members always pull through with that kinda stuff apparently.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
i might come

edit: nvm it seems that chozen has already mentioned me

D1

Banned via Administration
Well after talkin to Wes on the phone:

Me, PC, and DA (Wes, Raffy, Ronald, Kubuu, Dire, Bum, and Comp) are gonna rent a van or two to get up to Cataclysm so yeah we got a ride ^_^.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Updated.

It seems a lot of people are ditching this to go to C3. Somebody from MD/VA needs to post and tell me what's going on.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
aho, meep, tope?, kirbstir, g-reg? are going to c3 instead, along with other randoms

i myself am considering not going to cata3 anymore either, but i really wanna play some OOS smashers because the opportunity is so rare. *shrug*

who else from md/va isn't going anymore?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
well.
i thought people like chu, chillin, azen, chzn1, redd, doll, masa? were still going
i hope some of TA still decide to go. :(

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'd like to go - it's just that nobody seems to be willing to provide a ride in exchange for gas moneys

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Chozen: What? I took you guys off the list because I thought you weren't going.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm just gonna add you to the list in a group of your own for now. If you find more people or decide not to go, let me know.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'll see what I can do. I don't want to make any promises and find out that somebody won't have room for your whole group.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
That's fine. I know that i will not have the money to pay for a hotel.. so i you can get housing for up to four ppl that would be great. i really will sleep in my car if i have to....

Top Bottom