• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3 Results - Full Teams and Singles results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squaminator

Smash Ace
But I have beaten you. Twice. In tournament.

Have you just completely forgotten? I beat you at MLG Dallas 3-1 in Winners. Then on Friday of FC6 we were talking, and you said "it was a fluke that you beat me Wife, I promise it'll never happen again." Then about 5 hours later I took 3 stock from you in the regional battles while only losing 2, right before I preceeded to take 4 more from Xelic.

But apparently you've forgotten both of those instances. And people call me elitist, Chu can't even remember our tourny matches.

And I refrained from any trash talk both of those times.

I don't want a war Chu, i really don't, but dont tell people I haven't beaten you when I have, and don't hint that I would be sore winner like you, because I when I did beat you I didn't make a big deal out of it at all.
For instance, I didn't make a post announcing my victory to everyone the way you did with me . . . maybe that's why you forgot.

Listen to KM man, he's right.

ps and mow you missed all of the context clues buddy, read the post again and I don't think you'll be so angry. Kevin wasn't implying that you wear eyeliner.
lawl. wife missed the internet sarcasm. its very hard to catch in text,so you have to be keen on the context. here, the tip comes from one of his earler posts, in which he says
chu dat man person said:
Isn't this what smash is about wife ? Trash talking each other and hyping it up for the next epic battle ?

well in this case, itz not really that epic since i alwayz **** ur azz LMFAOOOOOOO

I dont care anymore, i just like to get even with ur bull****
givin that context, this comment
sameguyasbefore said:
KM- Just wait till the day, wife beats me. Thatz all im saying ~
simply means that he wants to give a good show by revving you up. its all about the delivery.
its ok, wife. most people aren't that good at seeing these sort of things. i just have a gift.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
*whistles.* >_>
so cataclysm was pretty decent, but who's all planning on attending *pound*2? it's gonna be the ****. we have HOVA, after all =) kupo

i'm feebly attempting to change the topic
md/va is so good! <3 east coast

Wife

Smash Lord
Squaminator -- You're post was utterly unintelligible, so don't try and tell me about context. I've was posting on this site when you were playing FFAs with items.

someone please close this thread, I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom