• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 5 - "Melee Legends" Suggest Falco players now!

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...I kinda want to see that happen.

only jason would propose something like this...maybe we'll be seeing mango ask for the same thing

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I don't care w/ anyone says... M2K is da best FOX

But once again I'd like 2 say that this is a pretty cool idea

4 teams

Each w/ the chars

B_AWAL

Smash Master
yeah i'd be down to watch that tbh

m2k ***** but mango would prob win lol gg
M2k Fox > Mango Falco
M2k Shiek > Mango C. Fal
M2k Marth > Mango Falco
M2k anything < Mango Jiggz

M2k Jus has 2 get rid of Jiggz n den he will have the advantage...

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
no lol

mangos falco owns my fox
mangos fox and mine are even in dittos
my marth might beat his fox majority or pretty even. sheik is more or less random i guess even
his falco beats my sheik and marth like 60%
his puff beats all my chars
yeah my sheik ***** his falcon

i think if mango has jiggs he will definitely win but without jiggs it could be a lot more interesting and i dont know what would happen it'd be all over the place.

but im not gonna go to this if it's ONLY melee. It's not worth the plane ticket. If IT's JUST melee then I am definitely not going and I hear it might be that now.... so... -_-

j00t

Smash Champion
So you're making a living off of Brawl? Meh, it could be worse :p

or am I just assuming things

strawhats

Smash Master
no lol

mangos falco owns my fox
my marth might beat his fox majority or pretty even. sheik is more or less random i guess even

i think if mango has jiggs he will definitely win but without jiggs it could be a lot more interesting and i dont know what would happen it'd be all over the place.

but im not gonna go to this if it's ONLY melee. It's not worth the plane ticket. If IT's JUST melee then I am definitely not going and I hear it might be that now.... so... -_-
i dunno man...your marth is pretty vicious when your on point...you should camp more like you did at SCC againt mango's puff. Also I thought your falco was one of your best MU's. Im sure if you use marth like u used to you'd be able to beat mango's spacies. Leaving only the dreadful mango puff to conquer.

BTW how do you do against mango's puff vs. your marth.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
no lol

mangos falco owns my fox

BUt.. But... BUT ur my HERO N I have FAITH in U!!! :-(

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Im looking at June 2011 now for Cataclysm. The venue is going to carry over my deposit which is a big plus so I would prefer Melee legends waits until then as the whole event is largely based around this ^^; Plus Apex is doing regional crews~

Top Bottom