• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*CATS4PEACE* CIRCUIT EVENT January 9, 2010, Oshkosh WI

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hey,
i really hate to have to post this, but i gotta let you guys know. earlier this week i had a sore throat. i ignore ti because, sore throat, whatever. then wednesday morning it started getting painful to swallow. so I got a doctors appt yesterday at 11:20. he looked at my throat and said it was one of the nastiest infections he had seen. he prescribed me the strongest antibiotics he could and some vicodin and said hey go to sleep. i took a bunch of both and passed out from 1pm y esterday to 7am today. but now this morning its a lot worse, i cannot swallow at all, cannot open my mouth, and can barely breathe. im waiting for a parent to get ready to take me into the hospital so i ust whiped up this post to say that im not really sure whats going to happen. unless i am literally strapped to a surgeryt able i will still run this tournament. but until i know whats going on, well, ****...

zack152

Smash Journeyman
=0 I hope you get better soon steve. If theres anything I can do to help you out with running the tournament and getting things organized let me know

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hey guys, sorry for the scare, ya this is still going on. they sliced open my tonsils and drained about 700 ml of blood and pus out of them

I was worried I'd have to get my tonsils removed, in which case I'd probably be unable to run the tourney tomorrow, but according to them I should feel MUCH better by tomorrow morning. I still can't really talk tho so unless my voice returns I'm gonna need people to help me out with yelling out matches and stuff. See you tomorrow!

Rat

Smash Lord
Spikes is the ****! Those pictures were gross and awesome! I'll do my part of yelling at people.

ORLY

Smash Master
Spikes is the ****! Those pictures were gross and awesome! I'll do my part of yelling at people.
I dedicate all of my knees tomorrow to Spikes' resilience.

Also: if you need someone to yell out matches, I can do this.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
wow if spikes can go after that no wisdom teeth johns for me haha

if i go at all though it will be from singles onward...it's still scheduled for 4 correct?

ORLY

Smash Master
have a great tourney! results fast plox
You too, Vro! If I could clone myself to attend two tournaments at once, you can bet your sweet knee that I'd be at your place today too.

Top Bottom