• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cazcombo!!!!!!!

Masky

Smash Master
****... isn't this Brawl? Thought there were no combos in this game :laugh:

(And I love TTYD!)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
why you hate Ness? Hes just a "low-tier"

I gotta learn to Cazcombo off the edge like that, I can only hit when im on the stage sometimes.

Octane

Smash Rookie
That's quite impressive.

I think I'm going to take pillar spiking a lot more seriously now.

marcus0103

Smash Apprentice
O..M...G.. that signature is effing terrific.. It's like a style of it's own. why haven't I ever thought of using that filter..? What filter is that used for the squares, extrude?

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
That was pretty dang awesome to watch, but he does have a point, Ness is still a pain to play effectively. I cannot get over how cool that was. I think Gimpy being the Sheik made it even better? Probably, thats what most people tend to think :D

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Yea I saw this on one of cazs own combo videos I think, definitely worth looking into.
That reverse would make anyone feel hurt.

Emperor Mario

Smash Cadet
Wow, with Ness I would never dare to risk going of the stage for that kind of edge guarding, is Cazcombo the best Ness player around?

Ah Gimpyfish there was also paper Mario music on your Boozer cute video, not that I have a problem with that or anything.

flame013191

Smash Cadet
That was pretty good! I'm impressed. I liked the Paper Mario TTYD music in the background too. It makes me want to go play it.........

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Caz should be thanked by the Ness community.
He has great knowledge on matchups (and is a Zelda player war general lol), places in tournies, and made the Cazcombo.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I say leave it at pillar spiking... But I must say that calling it the Cazcombo is funny...

Gindler

Smash Champion
First one I've seen a few times...But the second one was loaded with Woah. I need to work this in more but I rarely play a character susceptible to it.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
just becuase you got beat by that guy doesnt mean that he is the best ness
wut? LOL

i'm confused at what that is a response too - I don't recall saying he has the best ness - i wouldn't know because ness is dumb and i dont pay attention to who mains him

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I got my friend with the caz combo waaaayy up on the right corner of final D today, it was beautiful.

Top Bottom