• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CC dash attack

D

Deleted member

what are you supposed to do when you dash attack like sheik, and she crouches it and grabs you? I can usually beat her needle camping by power shielding them back, or I just switch to Zelda and kill her, but idk for ness it's hard.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
well, there's range on the dash attack, so you can start it earlier and try to hit with only the far end of it. You can skip using the dash attack entirely and try to trick her with fairs and pk fire. The best thing to do against the CC crowd is to just keep some distance, and with shiek even try to get some needles thrown into the ground and yyg off them.

If you're asking what to do when you get grabbed, however, I would suggest DI'ing up and trying to get a DJ to air-dodge off. Or punching the other player.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
....dair usually beats CC, but who's gonna fall for that!^_^

i say something like sometime during your run to use dash attack you footcancel some aerial(probably dair...if they recognize it as a dair they may be coaxed out of the CC) then continue with the dash attack

then mix it up in the future(like with which aerial you foot cancel, whether you footcancel anything at all, or whether you dash attack or actually use the aerial you are scaring them with)...you never let me see vids Mow...but im very sure you are fast enough to incorporate this intosplit second situations as needed^_^

I always was the best at theory smash in my school....for all its worth^_^

Top Bottom